Chapter 6

It's been a few days since Ayato kissed Ruka. Ruka was now walking around the halls to think. "Ruka, it's time for dinner," Yui said. Ruka then followed Yui as she went to the dinner hall. Yui started to wonder why Ruka is acting differently. Ruka keeps on fidgeting and a slight blush is on her face.

Once they sat down Yui asked Ruka, "Is something wrong Ruka?" "No but... I can't remember what it's called..." Ruka replied. Being the curious Yui she asked, "What's called what?" Then in an instant Yui felt Ruka's lips on her. She was in a state of shock and was not able to move. All the brothers was also suprise. The tea Reiji was holding was now on the floor together with the Teddy of Kanato. Subaru and Ayato's mouths were left hanging open. Shu took off his earphones and was now sitting up straight. Laito was drooling at the sight.

Ruka's lips left Yui's and asked, "that." Yui still can't move because she can't proccess what just happen. Suddenly Reiji coughed and said, "I suggest you do such activities in you room." "Huh...?" Ruka said in confusion. Reiji then raised his eyebrow. "I have been wondering about this for a while... Why don't you understand these simple things?" He asked. "Yeah I've been wondering too. You seem to be good at academics but you're common knowlledge is so low," Ayato said. Ruka looked down and started to think. "Maybe... They didn't provide enough knowledge for me... In the laboratory..." Ruka replied softly. "Laboratory?" Subaru asked. "I was locked up... In a laboratory.... Since I was a baby..." Ruka explains. Reiji then lifts his glasses and says, "That explains it." Suddenly Laito enters the conversation, "Aww well I'll be glad to teach you koneko-chan~" "Move it pervert!" Subaru shouted while pushing Laito away. "Hmmm we'll have to think a solution for this.." Reiji said in deep thoughts. He gazed at Yui and said, "Woman you should teach Ruka everything she needs to know." Yui suddenly snapped back into reality. "M-me?" she asked. "why not me Reiji? I surely can teach koneko-chan everything she needs to know," Laito said as she kissed Ruka's hand. "No. Yui shall teach Ruka and that's final," Reiji said then glanced back at Yui and said, "I expect results by tomorrow." "o-ok" Yui replied. "well this could be fun," Ayato said smirking to himself. "interesting..." Shu mumbled to himself. "Wonder what Yui will teach her.. Do you think she will teach Ruka to pull hearts out of cold lifeless bodies Teddy?" Kanato said to his Teddy. "This is bullshit" Subaru cursed.