Chapter 21

Slowly in the shadows someone was following Yui. He waited for the right time to attack his prey. Once the time was right it grabbed Yui  and pushed her against the wall. "A-" he covered Yui's mouth before she could even make a sound. He then forcefully bit into Yui and tears fell from Yui's eyes. He drank all of Yui until her body was lifeless. He finally let go of Yui and stared at her lifeless body. He suddenly heard a crashing sound and realized someone was inside the room. He then disappeared from the shadows leaving Yui dead.

"Y-yui..?" Ruka tried approaching Yui's body and realizing it was now dead. Tears rolled down Ruka's as she hug Yui's body. She let out a mournful scream and by instinct bit into Yui.

All the brothers heard the scream and decided to teleport into Ruka's room. There they saw a scene that they thought wouldn't ever happen. It was Ruka biting into Yui. "Ruka!!!" Subaru shouted as he ran toward Ruka but was prevented by a barrier. None of them could get close since Ruka build a barrier in between them. All of them tried to break it but it was too powerful. Shu stared at Ruka and witnessed something remarkable. He saw Ruka's beautiful crystal blue eye were now becoming red drops of blood.

Ruka's barrier then exploded which sent all the brothers flying. All of them stood up in an instant. Ayato immediatly approached Yui and Subaru approached Ruka. "What did Ruka do???" Subaru asked in panic. "Obviously drank Yui's blood... maybe too much of it. Her thirst for blood has strived her to do this" Reiji explained. "Ruka-chan wouldn't do that..." Kanato tried to defend. "But she did..." Laito commented.