Chapter 16

Karl Heinz's POV
I finally found Ruka's location and I am going to save her.

*****flashback*****

"I have found Ruka's whereabouts," I said facing all my sons. They all snap their heads towards me gaining some interest. "She is in a laboratory with the same doctors who tortured her" all of them furrow their eyebrows at what I said. "I can easily sneek in the lab but this new laboratory has a stronger defense and traps for vampires so I need all the help I could get," I said as I look at all of them. They all nodded and we proceeded to plan.

****end of flashback****

We all hid behind the trees near the abandoned building. It looks old and like no one goes there but deep inside is a secret lab. When we were about to enter we heard an earpiercing scream. "Ruka!?" Subaru shouted. He ran towards the building and Ayato shouted, "Subaru stop!" The building exploded sending Subaru flying. The building was set in fire. Ayato and Laito rushed to Subaru and pulled him back. When I looked closer through the flames I saw something extraordinary. The girl was standing in the middle of the flames with everything collapsing around her. I smirked and silently said to myself, "I see she learned how to use her power... well this will be interesting.."

I walked closer to Ruka but the flames stopped me. These are flames only Ruka can control. Flames of a true Royalty.