Chapter 24

Subaru stood in the middle of the rose garden and waited for it to bloom. He pick up one red rose and smiled. He knows Ruka would love to see these roses bloom. He thought that he can bring them to her and so he did.

Subaru placed the roses he brought to Ruka's side. He smiled as he thought it looked wonderful with Ruka. Subaru suddenly pricked his finger by accident. He took a look at it not realizing that a drop of his blood fell on Ruka's lip.

Once again Shu went home drunk. Reiji was done seeing his brother like this so he went and confronted him. "Why do you have to be an eyesore all the time?" Shu glared at Reiji and grabbed his collar and shouted, "If you saw what I saw that day you would be the same!" "What do you mean?" Reiji asked gaining interest. "Ruka's eye that day turned blood red. It was almost like she wasn't human anymore.." Shu explained. When Reiji heard this it was almost like he got a peice that was missing in his puzzle. He then rushed to his lab and tried to find a book he once read. He couldn't find it in his shelf and also in his drawers. He was going to give up until he saw a pile of books he threw yesterday. He hurriedly searched it and found the book he was looking for. "Blood Transportation"