Chapter 5

Ruka's character profile:

Name: Ruka Sakamaki
Age: 15
Eye color: (left) red (right) blue
Hair color: red
Personality: Ruka is expressionless because she got traumatize in the laboratory. Whenever she shows an emotion the doctors torture her more. Deep inside she is actually kind and helpful but she refuses to show it
Background: For 15 years Ruka stayed in a laboratory and was experimented without mercy. Karl Heinz saved Ruka and left her in the Sakamaki Mansion.

*Chapter Start!*

As Ruka walks going upstairs she saw Laito harassing Yui and that made her eyebrows furrow slightly. "Come on bitch-chan~ one bite won't hurt~~" Laito told Yui. Yui trembled and stuttered, "N-no... P-please Laito.." Laito smirked and was about to bite Yui but something went in the between them. "Ano... Laito-san...?" Ruka asked. Ruka was now standing in the middle of Laito and Yui while holding Elizabeth to her face. "Can you play with me and Elizabeth...?" Ruka continued. Laito sighed and said, "Sorry koneko-chan but Im playing with bitch-chan right now." Ruka lowered down Elizabeth and pouted. "Oh..." She said with dissapointment. A crimson red suddenly appeared on Laito's face. "B-but I can play with you of course!" He exclaimed. Ruka's eyes sparkled which cause Laito's face to become redder. Ruka then pulled Laito away as Yui sighed of relief.

"So what are we gonna play koneko-chan~?" Laito asked while being drag by Ruka. Ruka stopped and face Laito. "Eto... Anything you want Laito-san..." She replied. This caused Laito to smirked. "Anything~?" Ruka nodded at Laito's question. Laito suddenly cornered Ruka with his arms and held Ruka's chin. "Well then... Why dont we play who can kiss longer~?" Laito suggested. "Kiss...?" Ruka asked. Laito was kind of confuse why she does not know the word. "Here, I'll show you koneko-chan~" Laito said as his face went closer to Ruka. Laito was about to kiss her but his lips were met by the cold hard wall. "Sorry but ore-sama will be her first in everything," Ayato said while holding Ruka protectively. Soon they dissappeared. Laito pouted and said, "Just when it was about to get exciting...."

Ayato was hugging Ruka while she remained still. "Don't let any of them touch you like that..." He said softly. Ayato lifted Ruka's chin and soon his lips smash into hers. Ayato licked her lower lips asking for entrance but Ruka didn't give it because she didn't understand. Ayato then said softly, "open your mouth Ruka..." Without hesitation Ruka opened her mouth. Ayato then explored every inch of her mouth. He finally broke the kiss and opened his eyes. He was suprise at the sight. Ruka was staring at him while a big blush was on her face. Ayato was shocked because this was the first time she had an expression like this.
"D-don't look at me like that..." Ayato said as he covered his face with his left hand. "It makes me want to kiss you more..." He continued. He then kiss Ruka's forehead and soon dissappeared. "W-what was that...?" Ruka asked herself.