Chapter 9

"What happened to you?" Reiji asked not of concern but fear from his father. Ruka stayed silent the answered him "There were girls... They dumped water on me..." Reiji furrowed his eyebrows and said, "I'll make sure to report this to the principal. I'll ask one of my stupid brothers to take you home." Ruka just nodded as Reiji exited.

Ruka looked at the mirror and thought to herself 'So this is sadness...' She frowned and got a towel to dry herself up. She search the drawers to find clothing she could wear for the mean time. She found one and changed into that.

The door opened and revealed Subaru. Subaru slightly blushed seeing Ruka in a nurse uniform. "What the hell are you wearing?!" Subaru asked shouting. Ruka pointed to her wet clothes and said, "My clothes... were wet... I needed to dry myself..." Subaru sighed and got her hand and said, "We're going home."

Once they got home they were left alone. Subaru was about to go to his room but a soft tug on his sleeve stopped him. "What now Ruka?" He asked a bit annoyed. Ruka breathe heavily and tried to answer, "I... I...." before she could even finish she fainted. Subaru got shocked and checked her temperature. "Shit! she has a fever!" He panicked. He picked up Ruka and went to her room. He laid Ruka on her bed and covered her with a blanket. "Those girls will pay!" Subaru shouted in anger.

Yup I know it was short. Kind of running out of ideas here ya know. If you want more then please suggest scenes. Thank you :3