Caslte: A royal romance, Chapter 1

Hey guys so here's the new story ! 'Castle: A royal romance!' I literally couldn't wait to share this with you guys ! I love writing this story! I actually got the idea from a movie I saw haha! I was like omg a castle version ff would be AMAZE !!! So here it is guys I hope you like it! OH AND GUYS ! So everyone except Kate and 2 other characters will have British accents hehe ! Just try and imagine Castle with a British accent 😏😂 and Martha and all them !!

.............................................................................................................................

Chap 1- "Ok children gather round." Kate laughed and put a finger to her mouth.

Her 1st graders were definitely trouble. "Miss Kate can I use the bathroom?" Little Sadie said.

Kate nodded, Sadie shyly smiled and ran to the toilets. Kate chuckled and took a book out.

"Ok everyone we left off in Chapter 5 yesterday so let's start." She said.

Kate opened the book and began reading, "Rappunzel Rapunzel let down your hair."

The kids's faces all lit up when a figure crept behind Kate and they all giggled.

Kate trailed off reading and bit her lip. Before she could say something two hands went around her eyes and she squealed.

She giggled and so did Rick. "Mister Rick!" A little voice said and Rick smiled.

"Hello everyone." He said in his british accent that made Kate weak to her knees.

"Miss Kate your prince is here!" Emily said and Kate giggled, not seeing how Rick tensed when she said that.

"He is." She teased and Rick playfully stuck his tongue out.

Kate giggled and Rick gave her a charming smile.

She blushed and closed the book she had.

Rick took her hand and led her outside the classroom. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Rick shook his head. "Nothing's wrong, I just.. I need to tell you something tonight, can I take you to dinner?" He asked and she nodded, a little worried.

Rick gave her a quick kiss and then walked off.

Kate bit her lip and walked back into the classroom. She and Rick had met a year ago. He was from England and had begged his parents to let him study English at NYU for a year.

Kate had knocked into him in the library by accident and she had quickly fallen for him.

Rick was in awe of her the moment he met her and asked to take her out.

She had agreed and they had fallen in love over many months of being together.

Kate shook her head and smiled, remembering where she was and that she needed to finish teaching her class.

When Kate was 10 her mother passed in a car accident and Kate and her father had taken it hard but somehow managed to get through it.

Kate had always wanted to be a teacher, she never imagined she'd be one and she'd meet the love of her life at 22

----------------

Rick kissed Kate when he saw her and she blushed. "You look amazing." He said and she shyly smiled.

Rick smiled and ordered them some drinks.

THey sat down and Rick took a deep breath. "I have to tell you something." He said and Kate bit her lip.

She looked into his crystal blue eyes and almost drowned, With his accent, his eyes and his good looks she wanted to faint.

"Is..Is everything ok?" She asked.

Rick took a deep breath, "Remember when we met? How I told you I was from England." He said and she nodded.

"Well I'm.." He closed his eyes.

Kate was really worried about him, what was he trying to tell her?!

He took out his phone and typed something, then showed it to Kate.

"I'm not just Rick Rodgers.. I'm Prince Richard Edgar Alexander Rodgers... the third." He said and Kate's eyes widened.

"You're a prince?!" She said and Rick nodded.

"Yes.. the Prince of Camelot." He said and Kate took a deep breath.

"All this time I've been dating a Prince." She said and Rick nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" She said.

"Because I wanted you to know me as just Rick, not Prince Richard." He said and Kate wiped a tear that fell.

"I just.. My parents finally let me come without any bodyguards or Protection, I just wanted to be normal. You made me feel like I was real." He said and Kate sniffled.

"I love you Kate, I love you so much." He said.

"So..are you breaking up with me?" She said and horror covered his face.

"NO! Gosh no!" He said.

"I wanted... will you come home with me for Christmas?" He said and Kate's mouth fell.

"You want me.." She trailed off.

Rick watched her, "If you need time to think about." He began but she spoke up.

"I would love to come home with you." She said and his face lit up.