Caskett: Royal Romance, Chapter 3

HEY HEY HEY GUYS !!! HOW WAS EVERYONE'S CHRISTMAS ?! MINE WAS TOTS AWESOME!!!! ANYWHOO HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER ! AND AS PROMISED HERE OUR THE 5 ACCOUNTS I PROMISED TO SHOUTOUT !! jessicana45 MyCastle47 gerthia2000 cruijter Bellasibaja !!! THANKS TO ALL OF U !!!!

.................................................................................................................................

.

.

.

..................................................................................................................................

Chap 3- "Maurice please take Kate to the Sun room." She said and Rick shook his head.

 "Really mother? That's the farthest room from mine." He said and Martha shrugged.

 Rick sighed and looked at Kate apologetically.

 She smiled and gave him a sweet kiss. 

"It's all good." She said and stood up, following Maurice.

 Once they were gone Martha let out a breath.

 "Alright Richard you can drop the act!" She said and Rick sighed. 

"This isn't an act mother! I love her!" He said and Martha rolled her eyes. 

"Richard this wasn't supposed to happen! You were supposed to come home and marry Gina!" She said and Rick shook his head. 

"No mother!" he said. 

"Why?! She's beautiful, smart and she has a title! Unlike Kate" She said and mumbled the last part.

 "So what! I don't love Gina! I love Kate." he said and stood up. 

"Excuse me mother, I'm going to go freshen up." He said and walked out. 

Rick walked out of the drawing room and walked up the stairs. 

Kate was waiting at the top of the stairs, he smiled and wrapped an arm around her slim waist. 

"Missed you." He murmured in her hair. 

She smiled and leaned into him. "Missed you too."

 "Richard! Is that you!" A voice said and Rick looked up.

 When he saw who it was he groaned. "Gina." He said. T