Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 28

NEW CHAPTER :) !!!!

..............................................................................................................................

 Kate opened her eyes and yawned, she looked at the alarm clock and groaned.

 It was almost 8 am and she needed to go to school.

 Rick felt her try and get up so she tightened his hold on her and she smiled. 

"Babe I need to get up." She said and she groaned. 

"Stay." He said and she smiled. 

"I would love too but I can't." She said and opened his eyes. 

"Why? You're the boss you make the rules." He said and Kate laughed.

 "Sorry babe but.." "Please." He begged and she rolled her eyes. 

"You're making it hard to say no to those baby blue eyes." She said and he smiled.

 "Oh alright but you owe me." She said and he smiled.

 "I wanted to take you on a ride on the beach complete with lunch." He said and Kate smiled.

 "Do I have to wear a bathing suit." She asked. 

"Duh." He said sitting up.

 "But I'm starting to show." She said biting her lip.

 "So? It's a private beach, no one else." He said and Kate smiled. 

"You're the best." She said kissing his cheek and rolling out of the bed. 

Lucky who watch attached to Kate sat up and yawned. He would always sleep at the foot of her bed. Penny was more attached to Rick and would sleep at his foot of the bed.

 "Hey boy." She said and rubbed his belly making him roll over and thump his foot. 

Kate laughed and kissed his nose then walked into the over massive bathroom. After washing her face and applying her foundation and concealer on Kate walked out where Rick was on the phone talking to someone. 

"Yea.. Ha very funny! No sorry but I'll call you tonight.. Yea ok bye!" 

After hanging up and got out of bed and walked into the closet. 

"Who was that babe?" Kate asked.

 "Mina, she really wants me to go on tour." He said and she laughed.