Caskett: A royal romance Chapter 42 Final Chap

HEY GUYS ! FINAL CHAPTER !!!!!!!!!!! :( IF YA'll WANT A SNEAK PEEK OF MY NEXT FF I'LL POST IT LATER ! LEAVE IF U WANT ME TO DOWN BELOW ;) !!

............................................................................................................................

"Home sweet home." Rick said as they walked into the palace.

"Your highness so good to have you back." Maurice said and Rick smiled. Kate walked in holding a sleeping Anna.

Her nanny came and took the sleeping 2 year old and went to put her to bed. Kate gave her suitcase to the servant and took her coat off.

Rick had gone to his office to check something. She walked in and he smiled.

She walked over and sat in his lap, snuggling into his chest. "Tired?" He said and she nodded.

He chuckled and kissed her head. "Let me just finish this up and I'll lay down with you." He said and she smiled.

"Kay." She said and she got up and left. Rick smiled to himself and went back to writing.

Kate hummed to herself as she walked up the stairs. Not to self, remind Rick to install an elevator she thought. When she reached their room she walked into the closet and took her boots and clothes off, and put a comfy sweater and leggings on.

She went to the bathroom and brushed her hair then put it in a braid. When she walked out Rick was walking in.

She smiled and jumped on the bed making him laugh. She snuggled under the covers and checked her phone while waiting for him to come out.

When he finished brushing his teeth Kate was asleep. He chuckled and closed the lights and walked over to his side and got under the covers.

Kate rolled over and snuggled as close as she could.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around her and kissed her.

She smiled and took a deep breath then closed her eyes.- When she opened her eyes she was alone. She yawned and sat up, it was 9 Am!

She shook her head and rubbed her eyes to try and wake up. She got out of bed and took her toothbrush and toothpaste.

Rick walked in and she smiled. "Morning." He said and she smiled.

"Morning babe." She said and he kissed her cheek.

"Where you goin?" She asked when she saw he was already dressed. "Parliament meeting." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Ew." she said and he chuckled. "I'll call you when we're done." He said and she nodded.

After he left she went to the closet and decided on skinny jeans and a halter top. "Momma Momma." Anna said when her mother walked in.

She smiled and picked her daughter up. "Hi baby girl." She said and Anna smiled.

"Hoswy! Hoswy." She said and Kate smiled. "You wanna see the horses?" She said and Anna nodded. Kate smiled and dressed her in a warm outfit then helped her go to the restroom before walking down.

She picked her up and walked out to the stables where the horses were. "HOSWY!" Anna said and Kate giggled.

"Pretty horsies." She said and Anna nodded. Kate took the smallest horse which was a foal.

"Say hi to Dash sweetie." "Dash Dash!" Anna said and Kate giggled.

The foal is only a few days old and was shy. He neighed and Kate smiled. "Hmm something tells me when Anna's older you and her will be together." She said and Anna began to pet the foal.

After finishing up with the horses Kate took Anna inside to get some food for her.

"Dada!" Anna yelled when Rick walked in the dining hall. "Hey sweet pea." He said and Kate smiled.

"Howsy!" She said and Rick furrowed his brow. "She saw the horses today." Anna said and Rick smiled.

"Oh you did!" He said and Anna nodded and giggled. He smiled and placed a kiss on her head then went over to Kate.

"How was it?" She asked and he sighed. "Dreadfully boring." He said and she giggled.

"As always." She said and he nodded. "As always." He repeated.

"So I say we ditch this fancy dinner tonight and go for a ride on the beach." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"As much as I want to, I can't this dinner sir really important for the school." She said and he sighed. "Yes yes, let me grab a shower and I'll join you in a sec." he said and she nodded.

Later when all the guests arrived Rick was talking to them when Kate walked in with a black evening gown. His jaw dropped and she blushed.

"Wow." He said and she smiled. "You look amazing." he said and she smiled.

"You look pretty dashing yourself." She said and he winked making her giggle.

After the dinner and dancing the guests chatted among themselves.

Rick found Kate and pulled her away. "Rick what.." "Come on." he said and she rolled her eyes.

He guided her out to the stables and she rolled her eyes. "Are you kidnapping me?" She said and he smirked.

"If you mean taking you on a romantic ride then yes." he said and she smiled.

"Well then lets go." She said and he smiled. When they arrived at the lake Rick helped Kate down.

He tethered the horses to a tree and took Kate's hand. "It's funny." Kate said and he looked at her.

"What is?" He asked and she smiled. "When i was little all the boys would make fun of me, either I was to short to fat." She said and he rolled his eyes.

"Your perfect." He said and she smiled.

"They always said I wouldn't become anything." She said and her smirked. "Well I'm guessing they're nothing." He said and she chuckled.

"Thank you." She whispered and he looked confused. "For what?" He said and she smiled tenderley.

"For everything..for loving me, coming into my life, giving me Anna." She said and he stopped walking and stood in front of her.

"No thank you Kate, you gave me happiness and love when I thought I wouldn't have it." He said and she began to tear.

"Well it proves we're made for each other." She said and he smiled.

He tilted her chin and smiled. "My queen." He winked and she giggled.

"My king." She said and they sealed it with a kiss.

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER ! (You know i gotta put that in there hehe)

THE END !!!!!

...................................................................................................................................

Ahhh I can't believe it's over! I loved writing this story so much! Thanks to all who stuck with me through the whole thing ! Remember if you want to see a sneak peek of my next ff let me know down below ;)