Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 13

HEY GUYS !!! NEW CHAPTER ;) 

...............................................................................................................................

"CHRISTMAS !!! CHRISTMAS !!" Lily yelled as she ran down the stairs. 

Liona and Kate chuckled, she was excited !

 Rick and Paul were already downstairs waiting for the girls and to open the presents. 

"Ah there you guys are." Rick said and Kate smiled. 

"PRESENTS!" Lily yelled. Liona calmed her daughter down and sat her on her lap. 

"Alright let's open some presents." Lilly went first and opened hers, she got new toys from her parents, a book from Kate and Rick had gotten her a necklace that had her birthstone in it (Which was Ruby).

 Next Liona and Paul got a double gift from Rick and Kate, they got them tickets to a cruise in the Bahama's. 

"Thank you guys so much." Liona said and Kate smiled. 

"Mother you next." Rick said and Martha smiled, "Alright darling." She said.

 "Here grandma!" Lily said and handed her a present.

 Martha gasped at the drawing Lily made for her, for a 5 year old it was actually amazing. 

"Oh sweetie it's wonderful thank you." She said and kissed her head. 

Martha got perfume from Liona and Paul and Rick bought tickets to the ballet for her from him and Kate. 

"Alright time for the lovebirds to get their gift." Martha winked at Rick and Kate who blushed.

 Liona smiled and handed a small envelope to Rick. 

He took it and opened it, Kate gasped and he smiled. 

"For your honeymoon." Martha said and winked. 

"We're going to Italy !" Kate said and hugged Rick who chuckled. 

"I guess so!" He said and kate smiled. 

"Thank you Martha." She said and Martha winked. 

"Oh and these are also for you." She said. 

Martha handed Rick a watch and Rick gasped,

 "Mother.." He trailed off.

"Your father told me to give it to you." she said and Rick began to tear up.