Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 20

HEY HEY HEY GUYS !!!! NEW CHAPTER !!!!!

................................................................................................................................

Amazing, gorgeous, stunning, extraordinary! 

All those words were rushing through Rick's head as Kate walked down the aisle. 

He was frozen, he didn't see anyone else except for her. 

When Kate reached Rick the preacher asked who was giving her away. 

Jim took a deep breath and said he was. Jim squeezed Kate's hand, kissed her cheek and walked to his seat. 

Kate handed her flowers to Lanie and then joined hands with Rick.

 "Dearly beloved we are gathered here..." The preacher began and Rick blanked out because Kate was stealing his memory. 

He couldn't even describe how beautiful she looked.

 "The rings please." The preacher said and Rick snapped out of it and Kevin handed Rick the rings. 

Rick slipped the diamond band ring on her finger and then took a deep breath.

 "Kate when I met you my life changed forever, I realized it when you knocked me over." he said and there were giggles in the crowd. 

"I promise to love you till my last breath, to never leave you and to be there through the good and bad, for better and for worse, Always." He said and she took a shaky breath. 

She slipped his ring on him that she knew he would love, it was a thick silver and black titanium/platinum band with 4 diamonds around it. 

"Rick I love you with all my heart, I promise never to leave you, never to hurt you and to always be by your side in the morning and nighttime, to always love you and to always be your go to girl, for better or for worse." She said and the preacher cleared his throat.

 "By the power vested in me I pronounce you Man and Wife, Amen." He said and Rick waited for it.

 "You may kiss your bride." He said and Rick smiled and kissed Kate with a huge smile on his face. 

Kate smiled and felt him dipping her then she pulled away and hugged him. 

Kate had been heartbroken when she found out the garden had been ruined by accident by a pipe that ruined the grass. 

Rick had suggested the church that was used for a lot of the royal weddings. 

As they walked out of the church Kate gasped when she saw Rick had arranged for them to have a carriage ride to the reception at the palace.