Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 30

HEY GUYS I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU !!!!!! I'VE DECIDED THAT I'M GONNA WRITE SOME MORE CHAPTERS :) !!! SO YES THIS IS NOT THE END YET !!!!!! YOU CAN RELEASE THAT FEELING YOU HAD WHEN YOU SAW THE NEW UPDATE NOTIFICATION!!! THE OH NO It'S THE LAST CHAPTER FEELING HEHEHE ;) !!!!

.............................................................................................................................

"Ana Grace Rodgers you get back here." Kate said as the 2 year old giggled and ran behind her father's legs. Rick smiled and picked Anna up putting her on his shoulder. Kate folded her arms and Anna smiled. "Rick she needs her bath." Kate said in her mother tone.

 Rick smiled, "Well then let's give her a bath." He said taking Anna's arm and lifting her over his head and putting her down. "No bath." She said in her adorable english accent. "Anna if you don't take your bath then that means no tv." Kate said and Anna shrugged. 

Kate groaned and rubbed her hands on her face. Suddenly an idea popped in her mind. "Fine no bath? No play date with Kayla." She said and Anna began to tear. "No! I take bath." She cried and Kate smirked. "Good girl." She said and she picked Anna up walking back toward the tub and she gently put her in. "Babe can I watch the game now?" Rick asked and Kate rolled her eyes.

 "Yea go ahead." She said distracted by Anna splashing in the tub. "Anna hold still I need to wash your hair." Kate said and Anna giggled. 1 hour later Kate came out of the bathroom with a sleeping Anna, she had fallen asleep while Kate was combing her hair out.

 Kate laid Anna on the bed and dressed her in some comfy clothes then kissed her head and covered her with a blanket. She closed the lights and walked out of the room. "Nanny when she wakes come and get me or her father." Kate said and Nanny nodded. 

Kate walked downstairs and smiled when she saw Rick and Kevin yelling at the tv. "Really?! Idiots." Rick yelled and Kevin agreed. "Who's up?" Kate asked as she sat down. "Jets by a touchdown." He said and Kate frowned. "Gross." She said and Rick agreed. 

"Tell me about it." After a few minutes it went to halftime and rick turned the volume down while Kevin got up to get some more food. "Did Anna fall asleep?" He asked already knowing the answer. Kate chuckled and nodded.

 "As Always, who knew that giving the child a bath would make her go to sleep." She said and he nodded. "So how are you feeling?" Rick fished and Kate rolled her eyes. "Babe I told you I won't know until tomorrow." She said and he groaned.

 "It was the earliest appointment I could get with Doctor Blakley." She said. "Even with you being Queen?" He asked and she smiled. "Even with me being the Queen." She said and he folded his arms and stuck his tongue out.

 "I just want to know if I'm gonna be a daddy again." He said and kissed her cheek. Kate smiled and snuggled into his side. "And you'd be just the same as you are now, which is a wonderful daddy." She whispered and he smiled. 

"You as well, well mommy." He said and she blushed. "Would.. Would you be ok with having another baby?" Rick asked and Kate furrowed her brow. "What do you mean?" She asked and he sighed. "Well since... when you had Anna it was a bad birth and.." He stuttered with his words and she gave him a tender smile. 

She placed her hands on each side of his face and tenderly kissed him. "Babe I promise I want this as much as you do! I know my giving birth to Anna was hard on both of us but it also made us stronger." She whispered and he smiled and nodded. 

He brought her lips back to his and sweetly kissed him. Kevin walked in and groaned and covered his eyes. "Ok Mom and dad you can stop now." He said and they both chuckled.

....................

"Mommy!" Anna said and Kate smiled. 

"There's my big girl!" Kate said and she picked Anna up swinging her. Anna giggled and played with her mother's soft curls. "Where daddy?" She asked with her head tilted making her look so innocent and cute. Kate smiled and kissed her head. 

"He is watching the football game with Uncle Kevin." She said and Anna smiled. "Uncle Kevin!" She said and Kate smiled. "Yea, uncle Kevin." She chuckled.

 "Kayla?!" She asked and Kate smiled, "Yea baby you can have a play date with Kayla." She said and Anna clapped her hands. "Yay!" She said and Kate chuckled. 

"Now go find daddy, tell him to meet mommy at the secret place." She said and Anna nodded. Kate smiled and let her run off then walked off towards the garden area to surprise Rick.

...............................................................................................................................

LET ME GUYS KNOW WHAT YOU THINK !!!! COMMENT & VOTEEEE !!!