Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 37

HEY HEY HEY NEW CHAP !!! I THINK YA'll WILL REALLY LIKE THIS CHAP ;) !!!!!!!!

.....................................................................................................................

Kate and Javi were on the sofa trying to trace the call she had with Roy. "Let's see.. Darn." Javi said and Kate bit her lip. "What?" She asked. 

"You were a few seconds short from a complete trace, right now I have a 5 mile radius." He said and she nodded. "Well let's narrow it down." She said and he nodded.

 "What's mostly in the radius?" She asked. "Ummm buildings, warehouses." He said and Kate smiled. "That's it! They're in a warehouse." She said and Javi nodded typing something in. 

"Ok it narrows it down to 2 miles." "Ok now which ones are abandoned." She said and he typed it in. "Down to 3 buildings, one's a bread factory that was closed, one is a old metal factory, and the last one is undergoing remodeling." He said and she thought.

 "The metal factory!" She said and he nodded. "Right there with you." He said and he took his phone to call in backup. "Alright Senator, let's go through this again." Red said and Bracken smirked. 

His eyes was swollen shut, blood was running through his nose. "I have nothing to say to you." He said and Red chuckled. "You know what to do Dembae." He said and he got up to get some water. 

Rick was near the window holding the key in his hand. He heard footsteps walk up and turned around where Red was. "Anything?" He asked.

 "He'll talk soon that was just a warm up." Red said and Rick chuckled. "Thank you..for this." He said and Red smiled.

 "Anything for you Richard, but you must simply let me meet your beautiful wife." He said and Rick chuckled. "I promise you will." He said and red smiled. 

"She's on her way now." Red said and Rick's eyes widened. "My men found a computer tracing the phone Roy used when he called her." He said and Rick shook his head. 

"Kate's so hard headed." He said and Red smiled. "Ah yes, reminds me of someone else." He said and Rick sighed.

 "I always felt connected to you, I didn't show it a lot in the beginning but you were like my second dad." He said and Red smiled. 

"I knew." He said and Rick rolled his eyes. "Sure." he joked and Red smiled. "How's Liz?" He asked and Red sighed. "Overly Pregnant." He said and Rick laughed.

 "You still haven't told her have you?" He inquired and Red stared at him with a blunt stare. "No." He said bluntly and Rick opened his mouth to speak but a loud scream interrupted him. 

Red smiled and put his hat back on. "I think we have some answers." He said and Rick nodded. They walked into the room as Bracken was screaming. 

"Alright senator, last chance before the wall gets painted with brain and tissue." Red said and he cocked his gun back.

 Roy looked to Rick to see if he wanted to stop it and so did Red but he knew Rick was in his own zone, he'd doing anything for Kate. Even if she would be mad at him after this. 

Bracken coughed and spit out blood on the floor but wouldn't look up. Red had it, he pointed his gun to his knee and smiled.

 "10 seconds or I blast your knee cap, then we moved to the arm, then the head." He warned and Bracken smirked. "You don't have the...AHHHHH!" He screamed.

 Red shot the bullet right in his knee. Blood began pouring everywhere from his knee as he began crying from the pain. "Talk." Red said and Bracken shook his head.

 "Ahhhh." He yelled, Red put another bullet in his shoulder. "Last chance he warned but Bracken shook his head." Red put the gun up to his head and was about to pull the trigger but someone ran in at the last moment and yelled. 

"Stop!" The figure said and Red looked up. Kate ran in and her eyes widened at the sight of the man in the chair bleeding out. 

Rick walked up to Kate and she slapped him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She yelled and he sighed. He deserved the slap, he knew she didn't want to slap him but it was just out of being scared. 

"Rick what the heck!" She said and he took her hand but she pulled back. "Kate.." "No your taking a man's life!" She said and he shook his head. 

"He's your mother's killer!" He said and Kate's eyes widened. "W..What." She said and he nodded. "He's the one that killed your mom." He whispered and tears began to form in her eyes. 

"Are you sure?" She said and he nodded. "We're just trying to get some more information but he won't talk." He said. "And him?" she asked pointing to Red.

 "That's an old friend." he chuckled. Red smiled and took hit Fedora off. "Hello I'm Raymond Reddingotn." He said and Kate narrowed her eyes.

 "Reddington? As in FBI's most wanted list Reddington?" she asked and he smiled. "One and only." He answered and Kate took a deep breath. 

"Rick why are you doing this?" She asked and he took a deep breath. "Because I can't let a death be overlooked! your mom.." "Is dead." She answered and Rick's eyes widened. 

"But.." "Rick, my mother is dead and there is nothing I can do about it! Yes I cry everyday because i miss her so much but killing this..this man won't do anything! i'd rather him rot in prison and suffer from knowing he killed her then him get a quick out of jail card." She said and he looked at Bracken and then Red who nodded. 

He looked at Kate and nodded. "Ok you win." He said and Kate smiled and hugged him. "Normally I never let someone I tortured or hurt live but in this case I think we have an exception." Red said and Kate bit her lip.

 "I'll pretend i didn't hear that." She said and both men chuckled. Rick took the key he had out and handed to it Kate. "This whole thing.. it's like a huge puzzle." She said and Rick's eyes widened. 

"Puzzle..Puzzle!" He said and he took the key and Kate furrowed her brow. "Rick what.." Rick was touching the key everyplace he could. 

Before Kate could wrap her head around what was going on, Rick found an unusual design on the key. He pressed it and before she knew it the key opened up producing a USB chip.

.........................................................................................................................

OK TELL ME WAS THIS CHAP GOOD OR WAS IT GOOD ;) !!! COMMENT AND VOTE <3