Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 21

HEY HEY HEY !!!!! NEW CHAPTER !!!

.......................................................................................................................

"Your Majesty The prime minister is here." Maurice said and Rick looked up from his laptop and nodded for him to come in. 

"Hello your highness." The Prime minister said and Rick shook his hand.

 "How are you?" He asked. 

"Fine Fine." 

"And how is my country?" Rick asked. 

The Prime Minister smiled, "It's doing great! Finances are high and popularity as well!" He said and Rick smiled.

"You have a charity ball next week." He said and Rick nodded. 

"Are you nervous?" He asked and Rick chuckled.

 "Yea It's not everyday you become King." He said and the Prime Minister smiled. 

"Oh come now you've basically been running the country anyways, your mother just wants it to be official." He winked and Rick chuckled. 

"How is Katherine?" He asked and Rick smiled. 

"She's doing great, she's at work right now." He said the man chuckled.

 "I've never meant someone in the royal family who actually wants to work." He said and Rick smiled. 

"That's what makes her so special." He said and the Prime Minister nodded his head.

 "Indeed!" He said and stood up. 

"Well I must be heading out." He said and Rick shook his hand goodbye and watched him leave.

 Once he was gone Rick sat back down and continued writing his chapter for his book.

 Ever since He revealed his true Identity that Richard Castle was his popularity spiked in his country and in the U.S. 

Rick smiled and looked at the picture of him and Kate on their wedding day. 

He and Kate had been married for almost 6 months now.

He smiled and remembered their honeymoon trip to Italy. 

They spent 3 weeks in a gorgeous hillside mansion in Tuscany. 

Rick had spoiled her but not too much, he knew the limit she liked to be spoiled.