Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 39

HEY HEY NEW CHAP !!

.............................................................................................................................

"Richard." Red said as they exited the warehouse. "Yea?" Rick asked. 

"Do you want me to get rid of the body?" He asked and Rick nodded. Red had his men take care of everything. As they walked to limo Kate began to feel dizzy and nauseous. 

She shook her head and began to stumble a bit. "Kate?" Rick asked and she looked up. Her eyes rolled back and she fell down. 

"Kate!" Rick yelled and he picked her up bridal style. "Hurry." Red said and he opened the limo. 

Rick had the driver go as fast as he could to get to the hospital.

 "She's pregnant." Rick whispered and Red looked at him. Liz placed two fingers on her neck to try and find a pulse. 

"Her pulse is really weak." She whispered and Rick placed his head in his hands. "It's my fault." He said Red shook his head. 

"No it isn't." He said. "If I hadn't.." "Richard stop, we're here." Red said and Rick nodded. They carried Kate out and into the hospital.

 Rick hated that this was Kate's second time in the hospital within a day. 

Once the nurses took her Rick went on his phone. 

"Lanie hey...." "RICHARD RODGERS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." Lanie yelled and Rick had to pull the phone away from his ear while she yelled at him. 

"Now what did you want to tell me." She said and Rick sighed. 

"Kate's in the hospital." He said and Lanie gasped. 

"What?! Rick if you.." 

"She passed out from something." He said and she sighed in relief. "Which hospital?" After giving her the information he hung up and someone squeezed his shoulder.

 "Hey." He whispered and Liz smiled. "How you doing?" She asked and he shrugged. "Could be better." He said and she nodded. 

"Did you know?" She asked and he nodded. "She told me yesterday." He said and she smiled. "I'm sure she'll be fine." She said and Rick rubbed his neck.

 "I hope, if she got hurt because of me I'd never forgive myself." He whispered.

 "But she chose to come to the building." She said and he shook his head.

 "But she wouldn't have come if I hadn't of been so stuck on getting justice." He said and she smiled. 

"I think she loves you even more for wanting justice for her mother." She said and Rick showed a small smile. 

"So how are you?" Rick asked and Liz shrugged. "Better.. Can't wait for this one to come out." She said and she rubbed her stomach. 

"May I?" He asked and she nodded. He placed a hand on her stomach and smiled.

 "It's been a while since I got to touch Kate's bump." He said and she smiled.

 "Well you'll have it soon enough." She said and he smiled. A few minutes passed and Rick excused himself to use the restroom. 

As Liz sat in the waiting room a Dark skinned woman walked in with a little girl in her arms. She smiled and tilted her head. 

"The girl looked an awful lot like Rick." She shook her head and looked at her phone. "Excuse me." The woman said and Liz looked up.

 "Yes?" She asked and the woman smiled. "Is Rick here?" She asked and Liz furrowed her brow. 

"He told me to ask the woman with the black and white jacket." She said and Liz Oohed. 

"Anna sit here sweetie." Lanie said and Anna tried to climb up the chair."I just need to use the ladies room." Lanie said and Liz smiled. 

"I'll keep an eye on her." She said and Lanie thanked her. Liz smiled and helped Anna up who was still trying to get up.

"Tank ew." Anna said and Liz smiled. "Your welcome." She said. 

"Daddy?" Anna said and Liz bit her lip. "Uhhh I don't know who your daddy is." She said and Anna tilted her head. 

Rick walked back in the room and smiled when he saw his daughter. "Hey sweetie." He cooed and Anna's face lit up when she saw her father. 

"Daddy!" Anna said and Rick picked her up. Liz smiled, of course! No wonder, She thought.

 Rick smiled as Anna played with his jacket zipper. "Anna say hi to Miss Liz." he said and she giggled. She tried to cover herself with his arm and Liz smiled. 

"She's so adorable." She said and Rick smiled. "She's my little angel." He said and she smiled. "Mommy?" Anna asked and Rick smiled softly. 

"She's getting help right now sweetie." He said and she looked at him with an innocent glare. He chuckled and kissed her head. 

She smiled and snuggled into her father. Lanie walked back in and saw Rick holding Anna. 

"Hey." She said and he half smiled. "Hey Lane." He said and she sighed. 

"Alright Rick.. you need to explain." She said.

.................................................................................................................

COMMENT & VOTE