3.0 Come With Me Now

Andromeda walked out of the drop ship and started to make her way back to her tent, but before she got there, Clarke stopped her.

"Andromeda, hey," she began cautiously.

"Clarke." Andromeda said shortly. She never really had a problem with Clarke. She was always a sweet girl in school. At one point in their lives they had actually been quite close but once Andromeda's father was replaced at Commander of the Guard, she was no longer allowed to be the little Princess's playmate.

"I need your help," Clarke stated.

"My help?" Andromeda asked shortly.

"If we're going to get Jasper back we need help. You're a good tracker and since Finn bailed, like a coward, you're all I've got left. So what do you say?"

Andromeda breathed in a heavy sigh before answering, "Fine. You could use the help and Jasper needs it...Who knows, this could be somewhat fun?"

Clarke smiled at her and Andromeda tensely returned it. Clarke then stormed off to find her next victim. As they trudged through the forest she saw Bellamy up ahead and caught up to him keeping a wary eye on Murphy to his left.

"Looks like we were both dragged into this."

He looked over at her, "Don't want to be here, sweetheart."

"I don't exactly think running off blindly into the forest is the smartest thing we can do right now," she explained

"You know some people have a heart," Murphy interrupted, "Some people are here for sheer shits and giggles."

"Shut up, Murphy," Bellamy snapped at him, "You're right. How'd she rope you in?"

"She called in a favor," Andromeda sighed.

"Better question, oh fearless leader," Murphy interrupted again, "Since when are we in the rescuing business?"

Andromeda was interested in the answer as well, "The Ark thinks the Prince is dead. Once they think the Princess is too, they'll never come down. I'm getting that wristband even if I have to cut off her hand to do it."

"I'll hold her down," Andromeda said with no emotion. Nothing was getting in the way of her plans of keeping her father on that Ark. With the plan in mind, they quickly caught up to Clarke and Wells.

"Hey, hold up," Bellamy ordered pulling his gun out, "What's the rush? You don't survive a spear though the heart"

"Put the gun away, Bellamy," Wells ordered back.

Andromeda gently placed her hand on Bellamy's forearm that held the gun and pushed it down. He turned to look at her and she shook her head telling him that it was not the time. He reluctantly put it away.

Before things could get out of hand Clarke intervened, "Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear had struck his heart he'd of died instantly. Doesn't mean we have time to waste."

Bellamy reached his hand out and snatched Clarke's wrist with her bracelet still on it. Murphy moved to block Wells from getting to her and Andromeda moved behind Clarke to stop her from running.

"As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go," Bellamy challenged.

Clarke snatched her hand back, "The only way that the Ark is going to think I'm dead, is if I'm dead. Got it?"