21.0 Young God

A/N Well it's here and it's steamy. Enjoy!

When they made it into Bellamy's tent, he paced for a minute while Andromeda just stood there expectantly. She watched Bellamy as his face was contorted in anger. He tried several times to speak but he just shut his mouth and kept pacing. Finally, Andromeda had had enough.

"Dammit Bellamy I've got better things to do you know?"

Bellamy stopped pacing and turned to face her.

"What the hell were you thinking?" he snapped

It was safe to say that Andromeda was completely confused by this. She wasn't expecting this at all. She figured that they would come in here to talk about what to do now that they were at war.

"What?" she questioned.

He threw his hands up in the air and paced once before stopping again, "You're an idiot you know that? You ran right towards the Grounders that were trying to kill you!"

Now Andromeda got mad, "That's what this is about?"

"Yeah that's what this is about."

She rolled her eyes, "For fucks sake Bellamy I was trying to save Clarke's life."

"Well you damn near got yourself killed in the process and I had to save your life," he yelled.

Andromeda took several steps closer to him.

"Then don't next time!"

"I have to!"

"Have to what?" she asked.

Their tempers had risen to such a high level so quickly that it was actually alarming. Despite the fact that Bellamy's tent was away from everyone else's, Andromeda would be surprised if the rest of the hundred couldn't hear their shouts.

"Save you!"

She scoffed, "I don't need saving, Bellamy."

He ran his hands through his hair, "Dammit I know!" he shouted.

"Then why?" she demanded to know.

What Bellamy did next was the most surprising that that ever happened to her. Bellamy looked so angry at this point that she thought he was going to take a swing at her. She wanted to hit him too. Bellamy glared at her so intensely for a moment before taking two long strides towards her. The next thing she knew, Bellamy had his hands cradling her head and his lips had crashed down onto hers.

Andromeda's whole mind went blank. It took her a second to process what was happening. Bellamy was kissing her. Once she figured that much out she responded immediately. Their kiss was hungry and powerful as if all the anger and sexual tension that was between them poured out. Andromeda felt nothing but Bellamy. He tasted sweet, which surprised her because nothing about Bellamy was sweet.

She pulled her hands up to twist into his shirt and pull him even closer to her. Bellamy snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer too. They were so close together now that she could tell exactly how turned on he really was. For some reason, this struck a chord in her. She made him feel this way. That idea made her growl with possessiveness and Andromeda rubbed her body up against him as he bit her lower lip. She sighed into his mouth and he pushed his tongue in. They fought with each other neither one giving in.

Bellamy pulled back suddenly, "Andromeda."

"Shut the hell up, Bellamy," she said as she went to kiss him again.

This wasn't soft and sweet but rough and passionate. Neither of them were really the gentle kind but did everything with raw emotion. Their hands were rough, grabbing and pushing each other around the tent. She sucked on his bottom lip and then dragged her teeth across it causing Bellamy to let out a low, sexy groan. He lowered his hands to her ass and picked her up easily and found his way to the bed. He threw her on the bed and leaned on top of her. He started to kiss down her neck and breathy moans escaped her. She could feel Bellamy smile into her neck.