8.0 C'est La Mort

Andromeda woke up with a pounding in her head. She heard a bunch of rustling and movement but she didn't want to open her eyes just yet. Even the light that was getting through behind her eyelids hurt her. She gave it a second before she slowly let her eyes flutter open. She closed them immediately and tried again after the light blinded her the first time. It took her three more tries to finally get them to stay open.

"Andromeda," she heard a voice say. She was soon greeted to full consciousness with a massive weight on her chest and dark hair all around her face.

"O... O, get off," Octavia didn't move to Andromeda's pleas, "Octavia, you're crushing me."

Octavia quickly scrambled off of her and apologized. Andromeda slowly sat up and looked around at where they were. She recognized that they were in Bellamy's tent. Turning her head she saw an unconscious Bellamy on the bed next to her with a massive bump forming on the back of his head.

"What happened? Where's Murphy?" Andromeda demanded to know.

Octavia shifted slightly, "You need water?"

"Octavia," she whined. 

Octavia gave her a stern look and she took the water skin that the girl handed to her. The water was cool on her tongue and helped wake her up.

"Now can you tell me what happened?"

Octavia sighed, "Well after you and Bellamy were knocked out, Murphy stormed into the tent. He didn't see Charlotte and went on a total rampage. Clarke and Finn got out in time but Murphy took off with his boys soon after them. I'm afraid that he'll get to her before you do."

Andromeda took some water and splashed it on her face, "That girl just attracts trouble," she spat.

Andromeda looked over at Bellamy's still sleeping form then looked back to Octavia.

"Have you tried to wake him up yet?"

Octavia shook her head, "No. It's best to let people who have been knocked out sleep it off and wake up naturally."

"Well, we don't have that luxury."

Andromeda took the water skin that she had been using to splash water on her skin and turned it upside-down on Bellamy's face before Octavia could stop her. The cool water had done the trick because Bellamy woke up sputtering and cursing.

"Rise and shine sweetheart, we've got a girl to save and a Murphy to kill," Andromeda said pushing herself off of his bed.

"Wake me up a little nicer next time," Bellamy said gently prodding his now swollen head.

"Bellamy, are you okay," Octavia asked her brother.

He shrugged her off, "I'm fine, O." He stood up as well, "Let's go, Andromeda. We've got to get to Charlotte before Murphy does."

They took off into the night. A little while later, they found Murphy and his gang. She grabbed Bellamy by the back of his jacket and hauled him behind a tree to hide from them. They watched silently as Murphy's gang rushed past them. Andromeda guessed that they were not too far away from Charlotte. 

Once the danger had passed, she and Bellamy took off again deeper into the forrest. They had been running through for at least two hours before they saw Charlotte. She was all alone and Clarke and Finn where nowhere to be seen. Bellamy sped up and grabbed Charlotte around the waist. She fought him and screamed but he covered her mouth before she could make too much noise. Andromeda caught up to them out of breath.

"Charlotte are you okay?" she panted.

Bellamy had started pulling Charlotte away from where they had seen Murphy and his boys but she started to resist him.