24.0 Diamonds

A/N: Just a little bit of cute fluff before the darkness of the next chapters

The camp had somewhat gone back to normal the next day. The only thing that really seemed out of place was Murphy, who had taken himself to following Clarke around trying to be helpful. Andromeda usually tried to stay on the opposite side of camp as Murphy. But more often than not, this meant guard work. The fact that they stopped the first attack didn't comfort the hundred. In fact, it actually made them more nervous.

Andromeda leaned against a tree and relaxed her gun as she looked around. The trees were still. To her, they seemed almost too still. She heard crunching of leaves from behind her but she didn't flinch. Keeping her eyes on the forest she felt someone lean on the tree beside her.

"Feeling better?"

She turned and looked to see Bellamy right next to her with his gun relaxed in his arms.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah. How's Raven?"

"Better. She should be up on her feet by tomorrow."

Bellamy frowned, "Good. We need more bullets."

Andromeda chucked. Bellamy gave her a confused look, "What?"

"Nothing," she said. Bellamy nudged her in the shoulder. "Well it's just. Did you ever think that we'd see the ground? That you'd ever need to make bullets? That you'd ever have to fight for you life?"

Bellamy looked out over the forest before answering, "No. I thought I'd live and die on the Ark."

They stood there in silence for a while taking each watching half of the forest. Andromeda chanced a look at Bellamy and he had a look on his face that said he was thinking a million thoughts a minute.

"Tell me. Did you ever think Octavia would get caught?"

He stiffened then relaxed again, "Honestly? No. My mother and I were so careful. It's all my fault."

Andromeda placed a hand on his arm, "You always say that but did ever think that she was meant to get caught."

"And what my mother was destined to float?" he snapped.

She rolled her eyes, "No, but that you were meant to be down here."

"Fate's cruel then."

"I never said she wasn't," she thought for a moment before asking him another question, "Do you think that if everything happened the wanted it to, you and I would still know each other?"

Bellamy finally smiled a little bit, "We'd be guards together. Although I'd probably try to be a pain in your ass all the time."

She smirked, "You already are."

"Funny."

She laughed and looked out over the trees again. This time it was Bellamy who spoke.

"It won't be long until the Grounders come."

Andromeda leaned around him to see if anyone else was near. Miller and Monroe we too close to camp to notice anything.

"Then we'd better make the most of it," she whispered.

Bellamy looked as if he was about to reply but Andromeda stood upright and grabbed him by the back of the neck to pull him down to her. When their lips met, Andromeda felt the same sparks that she had felt on their first kiss. Their lips moved in sync as Bellamy forgot all reservations about neglecting guard duty. His arms wrapped around her lower back to pull her into him. She ran her tongue on his bottom lip and he opened his mouth eagerly.

Suddenly, Bellamy spun her around and shoved her roughly back against the tree and ground into her. She let out a soft moan then she pulled on his bottom lip with her teeth. A shudder went through him and he kissed her even harder.

"Bellamy," she heard Miller's voice call out.

Bellamy pulled back and leaned his forehead against Andromeda's for a moment before standing up straight and called back.

"What?"

"Clarke want's to talk to you?"

Bellamy sighed, "I'll be right there."

He turned back to Andromeda who was once again in a guarded position looking out into the trees.

"Back to reality," she said wistfully.