chapter 3

I woke up to the sun shining directly into my eyes. Dylan gave me a pouting face as the drove through McDonald's. Tyler slowly drove through stopping at the first window. "Hi, how may I take your order?" and young lady said. "I'll have 4 bacon and egg mcMuffins, 2 oranges juices, 4 Apple juices, 8 hash browns  and 2 sausage and egg mcMuffins" Dylan said with a smile.

Dylan handed the lady the money and we drove to the next window. There was a younger man passing the food through the window to Dylan. Dylan opened the bags and passed everyone their food. He handed me my orange juice and my bacon and egg mcMuffin, I smiled and thanked him.

We all finish our breakfast as we drove into a little car park surrounded by darks trees. We all hopped out of the car. It smelt so fresh and like oak. I took a breath as I exhaled a cold foggy cloud of smoke appeared as I closed my lips gently.

I slowly walked around the car listening to pebbles on the damp ground. Everyone pulled their bags out and placed them on their shoulders. Colton reached for the top of the boot and pulled it down. Tyler locked the car and we all started walking.

We only had to walk and few minutes and we reached the first cabin. We all were extremely exhausted and decided to stay here for a night. It was amazing here, I loved it already. The air was so fresh and it was so calm. Malia opened the wooden door to the cabin.

I walked into the first bedroom I could find and placed my bags down on the floor. I walked into the lounge room and I walked up to Colton "Colton you know how we're really close and your like an older brother to me?" Colton responded "I'm not swapping rooms with you" "But Colton please" I begged. "No it's not happening" he snapped.

Why me? I thought to myself. Like seriously everyone knew that me and Dylan weren't friends but yet no one swapped rooms? The sun was lowering as the rain begun to pour. Heavier and heavier. We sat down and ate some frozen pizzas that we bought earlier that day.

I sat between Dylan and Malia. Allison suggested a movie, I told them to pick as I walked into my room to change into comfy clothes. It was still really cold so I kept my grey sweatshirt on and just hopped into some trackies. I walked back into the lounge room and Dylan had the tv remote.

Oh god I thought to myself. It better not be horror. "Lily I picked this movie especially for you" Dylan grinned. Yep it was a horror movie, really? I sat on the warm soft lounge waiting for the movie to start. "If you get to scared we can always turn it off" Dylan mocked me. "I'm fine" I replied with my voice shaking.

By 5 minutes into the movie I already had a pillow over my eyes. Dylan pulled me in closer to him as he leant my head rest on his shoulder. Wait what is he doing? We don't like each other? He turned and faced me "to scary for you yet?" he questioned. "N-not at all" I replied.

I looked over to see if Allison was still here but no one was except for me and Dylan. I must of dozed off for a bit. Dylan reached over to the tv remote and paused the movie. "W-what are you doing" I asked. "Well your obviously to scared to watch this so I'll put a different movie" Dylan stated.

Charlie and the chocolate factory came on. Dylan pulled the pillow that I used to cover my eyes during the horror movie away from my eyes. Next thing I know I'm awake in Dylan's arm with Tyler telling us to wake up. I rubbed my eyes while yawning. I walked into my bedroom and picked of some clothes.

I had a long warm shower. Did I seriously just sleep in Dylan's arms? I hoped out of the shower and got dressed. I wore a pair of light blue jeans with a with a thick black jumper. My hair was still in a messy bun so I just kept it like that.

I walked out into the kitchen with Malia making bacon and eggs. I grabbed a plate and Malia placed some bacon and eggs on the plate.  I sat on the front porch and listened to the peaceful sounds.

Everyone had packed their things and we were ready to hike up to the top of the mountain. It took 3 days to walk to the mountain so we will be having 4 stops between. We all headed out the door

Hey guys, how are you's liking the book? What are your thoughts on this chapter??? ;))

- casey jade