chapter 20

9.56am

"Lily wake up" dylan softly said shaking my cold body. I grumbled a little and rolled over. "Lily wake up" he said again rubbing my shoulders. "What?" i asked trying to keep my eyes open. "We are leaving today" he said which made me sad. "I don't wanna leave" i pouted and faced him.

"Sorry but we have to get back for school" tyler said standing at the door. "I don't care, i don't wanna go" i said throwing the blanket over my head. I felt a pair of strong arms lift me up over their shoulders and looked down to see Dylan. "Put me down" i giggled as he ran through the house.

"Neverrrr" he yelled stretching out the r. He lightly plopped me into he car and buckled me up. He jumped in on the other side and smiled. "This was fun" i said smiling. "I'll make sure we do this again then" he replied leaving closer. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. I leant in and attached our lips.

"Alrighty that's enough" Allison shouted from
the front seat. I slowly pulled away giggling to myself and bit my lip. Dylan winked as tyler started the car. "Bye cute house" i pouted as i waved. Rain started falling and tapping lightly on the car windows and roof. I moved my body closer to Dylans and rested my head on his body.

"I love you Lily" he whispered in my ear and he fiddled with my fingers. "And i love you too dylan" i smiled and kissed his cheek. "Guys stop that" Tyler looked at us through the revision mirror. I rolled my eyes and kissed Dylan again. "We can still see that" Tyler shouted slightly laughing. "That's the point" dylan said pulling his large hands to my face and kissing me one last time.

Hey guys, yes i made a chapter, but i realised i don't really like writing this book, it kinda just confuses me, so this is where it ends, also make sure to check out my other story and also check out my friend @teganjennings because her stories are amazing!! love you all and thank you for all the votes :))))