chapter 17

"Lily get here" Theo screamed at me as he pointed to the floor in front of him. No one was home so it was just Theo and I. Great. I quickly walked over to him and looked down nervously biting my lip. "You need to start acting more like we're in a relationship" he raised his voice. "O-okay, I'm sorry" I said as my voice begun to shake. "Well sorry isn't good enough" he replied. I didn't really know what to say but I felt scared knowing we were alone.

He raised his hand as I flinched. "Shhh sweetie it will be over soon" he replied closing his hand to form a fist. His hand connected with my jaw and my eyes started watering. "See that didn't hurt to much? You have to face your consequences" Theo said as he walked back into the kitchen.

I hated him so much. He made my life a living hell. I wiped my warm tears away and took a deep breath. Liam and Dylan walked in first followed by Malia, Tyler, Allison and Colton. I could see Dylan's jaw drop as he saw my bruised and swollen jaw.

"Lily, oh my god are you okay?" Malia rushed over to me as she studied my jaw. "Um yeah I'm fine I just hit my jaw earlier" I said as I held my sweatshirt up to my bruise. I smiled a little as I walked into the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door as I slid down the cold wall. My heart rate was rising. Thoughts flooded into my head. What if someone caught on to me? Could they tell I was lying? What if Theo heard me? I started to freak out and my breathing sped up.

I quickly stood up and leaned on the bathroom sink. I look at my reflection. Seeing my swollen jaw made me so angry. I was so weak. I rinsed my face with warm water and looked back up at my reflection. I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom.

I decided I need to rest so I laid quietly in my bed. My head was pounding and my whole body was aching where Theo had left marks all over me. My eyes slightly closed before I heard a faint knock. I slowly lifted my head to see that Tyler standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Tyler" I questioned. "Yeah um, can we talk?" he asked softly. "Yeah sure" I replied and he walked in and shut the door behind him. We sat for a few minutes in silence. "Sooo" I said trying to break the silence. "Lily I'm really worried about you" he said as he fiddled with his hands.

"What do you mean Tyler? I'm fine" I said with a fake smile. "Your not fine Lily we all know it" he said as he paused. "You've been acting differently ever since Theo came and you've had a lot of new bruises and cuts all over you body" he replied taking a breath. Shit he's on to me.

"I'm worried about you, we all are, especially Dylan. He misses you a lot and still doesn't understand what he did for you to stop liking him and date Theo, no one does." he said. I sighed and tuck a piece of lose hair behind my ear. "Okay, I know I've been acting differently over the past couple of days it's just because-" Should I tell him? I can't. "It's just because I missed Theo and then he came back and I wanted him ever since." I replied letting out a loud breath.

"I though you were happy with Dylan?" he asked raising and eyebrow. "I guess not" I replied. Tyler looked shocked as I said that I wasn't happy with Dylan. I missed Dylan so much and I hate lying to everyone. I just wish Theo was never here.

"I think you should leave now" I said as I laid back down. "Okay" Tyler whispered. I heard him walk out of my room and I could finally breathe again. I needed rest. My eyes flickered open and shut before I fell into a deep sleep.

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. Thanks for all the views and feedback. Happy Australia Day for the Australians. I will update soon love you all

- casey jade