chapter 11

My eyes slowly flickered open. I realised I must of fallen asleep in the living room. I slowly moved out of Dylan's arms to check the time. 5.14am. I thought to myself might as well go have a shower since I'm completely awake. I slowly walked through the house reaching my room.

The door was slightly open so I squeezed through the gap. I tip toed over to my things and got some clothes. I slowly walked back out and into the bathroom. I undressed and got into the hot shower. I let the hot water run down my back.

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I put on a pair of light blue ripped skinny jeans with a grey coloured jumper. I put on a pair of thick grey socks and walked out of the bathroom. I decided to go for a walk outside to clear my head. I grabbed my phone from the living room and closed the front door behind me. The cold air sent shivers down my spine. I crossed my arms and started to walk.

I have been walking for a little while so I decided to have a rest and sit down somewhere. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see it was 7.40am.I had 4 messages from Dylan and a few missed calls.

Dylan; hey, didn't wake up with you next to me, did you go somewhere?

Dylan; just making sure your alright?

Dylan; Lily are you okay? Where are you?

Dylan; I've tried to call you a few times, no answer?

Me; hey, sorry didn't hear my phone go off. I'm fine just decided to go for a walk, be back soon.

After I texted Dylan I decided to put my phone away and looked at the snowy view. I loved it up here. I wish I could just stay here forever. I felt my eyes start to become heavy so I stood up and started walking back to the cabin. I slid my hands in my pockets and felt my phone buzz.

Dylan; okay Lily see you soon

I just smiled and kept walking. I reached the cabin after about 15 minutes of walking. I slowly opened the front door to the cabin and warmness filled the air. I quietly shut the door behind me and sat in front of the fireplace.

I felt warm hands form around my eyes. "Guess who?" Dylan asked. I pulled his hands away from my eyes as I pulled him down to sit next to me. We sat there for a couple minutes until Tyler came out. "Hey guys, we are having party tonight" Tyler said with a grin on his face. "Party?" Dylan asked. "Like just a party with all of us" Tyler replied as he walked into the kitchen.

-----------skipping to later that night-------------

Allison walked up to me with two cups in her hand. "One for you" she said as she smiled. "Thank you" I replied. "You two, get over here" Malia yelled across the living room. Allison and I walked over to Malia and sat next to her. "You know I love you guys?" Malia asked grinning. "You know your pretty drunk right?" Allison replied. "Who me?" Malia asked laughing. I slightly rolled my eyes and laughed.

"You girls come play spin the bottle" Colton said while laughing. "Seriously?" I asked. "Yes seriously, now get your ass over here" He replied smiling. We all walked over and sat in a circle. I sat next to Colton and Allison. "I'm going first, I'm going first" Tyler chanted making everyone laugh.

Tyler spun the bottle and it landed on Malia. Tyler leant over to Malia and they kissed. The game went on for a few minutes. Dylan spun the bottle and it landed on Allison. He lent in closer as they kissed but it wasn't just a short kiss it was like a full blown make out session. "Okay, that's enough" Tyler interrupted.

I didn't really know what I was thinking. Tyler then grabbed the bottle and spun it fast landing on me. I was hoping Dylan was watching. Tyler and I both leant in, closer and closer. Tyler put one hand on my cheek and he begun to kiss me. I pulled away and smiled. We both moved back to our seats. I spun the bottle landing on Liam. I smiled as he cupped his soft hands on my cheek. He slowly leant in as he kissed me passionately.

Hey guys, so that was a short chapter. I'll try to make the next chapter longer.

- casey jade