chapter 6

It was 4.59am when I heard the loud thunders. I turned over to see Dylan was gone. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and got out of bed. I opened the bedroom door and saw the lounge room light on.

Dylan was standing there looking outside the kitchen window. "Couldn't sleep either?" I asked him while grabbing a glass of water. "Nah" Dylan said while turning around to me. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

I made myself a coffee and walked over to the couch. I flicked on the tv and put on the news. They said the storm would pass in about a week. I was so happy because I actually love storms.

"Let's do something tonight" Dylan said while sitting on the lounge. "Like?" I asked. "We should all just hang out and have some drinks" he said. "Sounds good" I said as I smiled at him. "Okay well Tyler took some alcohol from his house and bought it here" Dylan said. "Okay well that sounds good" I smiled.

I walked into the bedroom and picked some clothes and hopped in the shower. I hopped out and put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a grey hoodie that Dylan gave me.

I chucked my hair in a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom. Dylan's hoodie smelt amazing which made me smile. I walked into the lounge room and sat down watching Dylan try to light the fireplace.

He turned around and gave me a cheeky smile. "What" I asked. "You wearing my hoodie" he said still smiling. "You gave it to me didn't you" I asked. "Yes I did" he said blushing which made me smile. "Then what's the problem" I questioned him. "Nothing just looks good on you" he said while turning back around. "Did Dylan O'brien just give me a compliment" I asked. "Yes he did" he said while lighting the fire.

(Skipping to later that night)

"Let's get this party started" Malia yelled as she kissed Colton. "Guys you better not be doing that all night" I said while laughing. Dylan walked over to me with 2 cups in his hand and passed me one. He sat next to me on the lounge and smiled.

"What, do I have something on my face" I asked wiping my face. "No, it's just that you never liked me" Dylan said still smiling. "What do you mean" I asked confused. "Well we never really liked each other and always give each other hate" Dylan said slowly dropping his smile. "Yeah I know" I said while looking at my hands. "But it's okay because we're good now" Dylan said smiling again which made me smile.

After a few minutes of talking to Dylan I walked into the kitchen. Allison was pouring drinks. She turned around to me and smiled at me. "How's your night going" I asked while pouring myself a drink. "Good, yours?" she asked with a smirk on her face. "Um, I guess it's alright" I replied. "So how are you and Dylan" she asked me. "I don't know" I said while looking at my drink. "We'll talk about it later" Allison said while walking out of the kitchen.

I walked back out to the living room to see Tyler dancing to 'hey Mickey' . It was quite amusing. We all laughed as the song ended. Then sorry came on by Justin Bieber. Malia pulled me off the lounge and we stood in front of the tv.

'Is it too late now to say sorry,
cause I'm missing more than just your body
Is it too late now to say sorry,
yeah I know oh oh that I let you down
is it too late to say I'm sorry now'

Malia and I were singing at the top of our lungs. After singing for a few minutes the song ended. I sat back down on the lounge next to Colton. He smiled at me as Dylan walked over with my drink.

"Where's your drink" I asked Dylan. At this time of the night I was pretty drunk. "I decided to stop" Dylan said while sitting next to me. "Oh yeah sam-e" I said as I fell asleep in Dylan's lap.

I felt his warm hand move up and down my hair. I felt safe with him. CRACK. I woke up to a loud crack of thunder. I was scared at first not knowing what it was.

Dylan was hugging me telling me that it was okay. He picked me up in the bridal position which made me made me happy. He softy laid me on our bed and pulled the covers over me. He was about to walk out when I said "Dyl, can you lay with me?"