chapter 18

I felt my body wake up as the sun shined through my room. I looked out the window to see the snow was starting to melt. I rubbed my eyes as I slowly rolled out of bed. My body was still aching and my jaw was hurting. I walked into the bathroom still half asleep.

I walked into the steamy bathroom when I heard someone's footsteps come from the shower. I slowly turned seeing Dylan standing there with a shocked looked on his face. "Oh um, I'm sorry" I say as i turned around. "Yeah I probably should of locked the door" he mumbled. "Maybe I should just get more sleep so I'm not half asleep when I walk into people naked" I say with a little laugh.

"Wow" he muttered as I heard him grab a towel. "What?" I replied. "First time I've heard you laugh ever since, you know got here" he said. "Yeah I guess" I mumbled. "Lily can we talk" Dylan said as I heard him walk closer to me. "Um yeah, like right now?" I asked. "Yeah" he replied.

I turned around just to see his lower body was wrapped in a towel and water droplets formed on his toned body. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Dylan. "So you haven't really talked to me" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah I guess not" I replied quietly.

"Why are you with Theo Lily?" he asked. "Because I love him" I replied trying to not look worried. "No you don't" he replied. "Yes I do Dylan" I said sharply. "Lily-" Dylan was cut off by Theo walking into the bathroom. Oh no, this is going to be bad.

"Lily out here now" Theo replied harshly. Oh god. All I did was nod and followed Theo into my room. I looked around the room seeing if anyone was in here. No one. Theo shut the door and locked it. "What were you doing in there, I thought you's broke up" Theo questioned keeping his voice quite.

"Yeah we did but I was half asleep and walked into the bathroom and he wanted to talk" I said letting out a loud sigh. "Well you shouldn't be talking to him" he replied. "Okay" I said wanting to get out of this room. "Your going to have to pay for your mistakes" he said raising his eyebrow.

Oh god. Really? I nodded as he closed his hand and connecting his fist with the other side of my jaw. I felt a tear run down my cheek. I wiped it away and looked up at Theo. "Can I please go now" I said sniffing a little. "No you haven't paid enough for your consequences" he said smiling.

I slowly stepped backwards when my back hit the wall. Theo looked at the cup that was on the bedside table. Theo quickly picked up the cup and chucked it just above my head. A piece of glass cut under my eye. I pulled my hand up to my eye and cringed.

Hey guys, how did you like this chapter? Sorry it took so long to write this chapter but I just started school again and I've been really busy. Thank for your feedback guys :)

- casey jade