chapter 19

I heard banging on my bedroom door. "LILY OPEN THE DOOR" I heard Dylan yell. "I'm fine" I replied quietly as I slid down the wall. Theo looked mad, really mad. He looked stressed. I heard more banging on the door and yelling. Theo glanced over at the door and than back at me. Theo quickly walked over to me and crouched down. He stared into my eyes and smirked. He lifted up his fist and punched me right in the left side of my face. Everything started to fade after that.

My eyes fluttered open to see Dylan sitting in front of me. I smiled a little but it quickly turned into a frown. "Where's Theo?" I asked. "He's gone, for good" Dylan said staring into my eyes. "Did you like kill him or something?" I asked with a laugh. "You could say that" he said laughing a little. "I'm just kidding I didn't kill him sadly but it's alright now he's gone" Dylan said stroking my swollen cheek.

I sighed looking down at my bruised body. I felt a cool breeze down my spine which made me shiver. "You look cold, here use this" Dylan said handing me his hoodie. "Thank you" I said smiling. He slowly stood up and reached down for my hand. I took his hand and he pulled me up with him.

I hugged him tightly as I let out a deep breath. It was finally over. I didn't have to lie to anyone now. I looked over to Liam standing there watching me and Dylan hug. I pull away from our hug and walk over to Liam. "So I'm guessing Theo hasn't changed?" Liam said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah I'm sorry for lying I just didn't want anyone else getting hurt" I replied as I looked at the ground.

"Don't be sorry, I should of known" Liam said as he pulled me into a hug. My head rested on his shoulder and I smiled. We hugged for a few minutes when I realised I should probably get back to Dylan. I pulled away from Liam and I smiled. I walked back over to where Dylan was standing and smiled. He smiled back and took my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he rushed me through the house. "Outside" he replied. "But it's like pouring and cold" I said as we reached the door. Dylan didn't say anything after that. He just stared at me for a second and opened the door. I shut it behind me and followed Dylan.

We had been standing in the rain for about a minute and we were both completely drenched.  I looked up at Dylan and he was staring at me with his beautiful brown eyes. "What?" I asked quietly. "Your beautiful" he replied and then pressed his soft lips against mine. "Man have I missed that" he said as I laughed a little.

Hey guys sorry it took so long for this chapter but this was the last chapter. Thank you for reading and keep updated for my next story. Love you all

- casey jade