chapter 12

I could feel eyes on me as I pulled away from the kiss. Liam smiled at me and I smiled back tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. Dylan cleared his throat as he stood up. I turned to him as he asked me quietly to come with him.

I stood up and walked away from the group. Dylan lead me to the front porch as he sat down next to me. "What was that all about?" Dylan asked with a firm tone. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Two days ago you were saying that you only wanted to be with me now your kissing other guys" Dylan said raising his voice. "Dylan it was just a game" I replied.

"Well I don't like the way you's kissed" Dylan said. "Dylan, you can't talk! You were like full blown making out with Allison, yes Allison, my best friend Allison if your not aware of" I said standing up. "I know and I'm sorry about that" Dylan said standing up and taking my hands. "Yeah whatever" I said dropping his hands and walking back inside.

Everyone was sitting on the lounge looking down awkwardly. "What's up guys?" I asked as I shut the door behind me. "N-nothing" I heard Tyler mutter under his breath. "Um okay well I'm going to head off to bed, night guys" I said while walking down the hallway.

I changed into pyjamas and hopped into bed. I pulled the blanket up to my neck and slightly closed my eyes. I heard yelling from down the hall but I just decided to tune out. My eyes flickered open a couple times before I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up as I felt my head pounding. Liam wasn't next to me so I decided to see where everyone was. I walked out to Liam asleep on the lounge and Colton asleep on the floor. I laughed a little and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of orange juice and made myself some toast. I took my breakfast out the back and sat on the porch. I sat down and watched the snow lightly fall.

I heard the back door open and footsteps coming from behind me. I turned around to see Dylan standing with his hands in his pockets. "I don't suppose you forgot about last night?" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Dylan, I just need some time" I said while looking at his beautiful brown eyes.

It was so hard to stay mad at him but I just didn't want to talk to him at the moment. "Okay, well whenever you want to talk I'll be here" he said as he walked back inside. I stared back to the snow and started thinking.

I walked inside after a while of thinking and changed out of my my pyjamas. I decided to wear a grey sweater with a light blue denim jacket and a pair of ripped black jeans. I walked into the living and sat next to Liam.

"Morning" I said while smiling. "Morning" he muttered. "Are you okay?" I asked looking at him. "Y-yeah yeah I'm fine" he replied. "Okay" I said stretching out the y. "How did you sleep?" he asked smiling. "Um yeah alright you?" I asked. "Yeah alright" he replied.

"Lily?" Liam asked. "Yeah?" I replied turning to him. "I'm sorry" he said his eyes locking with mine. "Liam don't be sorry you did nothing" I smiled. He smiled as well and we just sat there for a while.

Hey guys I'm sorry I'm writing shorter chapters I'm just running out of ideas. Thanks for all the views and comments, love you all ;)

- casey jade