chapter 7

I was still curled up in Dylan's arms. I heard a faint knock at the door and I didn't have enough energy to look to see who it was. "Aw, are you two finally together yet" I heard Tyler say at the door. "Shhh, your going to wake up Lily" Dylan replied in his deep morning voice. "Fine I'll go but next time I see you we are talking about you two" Tyler said as walking out of our room.

I smiled to myself. I was faced to the wall and Dylan was cuddling me from behind. I felt a warm gentle kiss on my right cheek. I turned around to face Dylan as I saw him smiling. I dug my neck into his shoulder and fell fast asleep.

The rain was gently hitting the tin roof. Louder and louder. I heard Dylan sigh as I rubbed my eyes. I was still facing Dylan. I looked outside the window to see the amazing view. I smiled knowing that we still had a few more weeks here.

The rich oaky smell of the warm fire filled my nostrils. I slowly took a breathe as I slip out of Dylan's arms. I made my way into the bathroom and washed my face with warm water. I looked outside the bathroom window to see the trees shaking because of the strong winds.

I walked out into the kitchen and made myself a coffee. I felt arms come from behind me and hands placed on my waist. I smiled and turned around to Dylan leaning his head on mine. I rested my arms on his shoulders.

"What do you want to do today" Dylan whispered. "I don't know, there's not really much we could do" I replied still smiling. I heard light footsteps coming from the hallway. It was Allison. "Oh sorry guys if I interrupted something" she said. "Oh no, it's alright I was just leaving" Dylan said while winking at me.

I smiled as Dylan left the kitchen. Allison walked up to me and said "okay go tell me
everything." I laughed and replied "nothing happened." "Bullshit" Allison said while laughing. "Like I said nothing happened" I said while walking out of the kitchen. Allison gave me a cheeky smile as I left.

I walked back into the bedroom. I saw Dylan on his phone and I just smiled. I got some clothes out of my bag and walked out to the bathroom. I stepped in the shower and let the hot water pour on my back.

I just wore some tights and a long hoodie. I let my damp hair down and walked out of the bathroom. I put on a pair of light greys socks and walked to the lounge room. No one was in my sight. I heard a heavy knock on the door.

I rushed to door to see Liam Dunbar soaking wet. "L-liam , what are you doing here" I asked while handing him a towel. He dried off and replied "well you know how I was dating that girl?" I nodded. "Well we were staying at this cabin a few miles away, we got into a massive fight and she told me to leave" he said while taking off his jumper and sitting next to the fireplace.

"And the nearest place I thought of was here and Tyler said I could stay" he said while smiling. Liam and I have been best friends as long as I can remember, he's always been with me through my darkest times. I heard someone walking through the hallway and I turned around.

Dylan was standing there with his hands in his pockets. He looked at me with a worried look as I stood up. "Liam and his girlfriend just broke up and he came here because she kicked him out."After a few minutes of silence Tyler came into the living room and gave Liam some clothes of his to wear. Liam walked off to go have a shower.

(skipping to later this night)

It was about 11 when Allison, Malia and Colton went to sleep. The rest of us were sitting on the lounge watching tv. BANG. All the lights went out and we were in complete darkness. I turned on my torch on my phone. Tyler and Dylan decided to go outside to the power box.

After a couple minutes sitting in darkness the lights flickered on. Liam and I were talking about old memories and laughing. He lightly placed his warm hand and my thigh and continued laughing. I smiled awkwardly as Dylan and Tyler came back in. I stood up and said goodnight to everyone as did Dylan.

I wonder if Dylan saw that? I thought to myself as walking to the bedroom. I hopped under the cover and yawned. Dylan turned off the light and hopped in bed. I faced Dylan as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I smiled as he pulled me closer.

Hey guys thanks for all the feedback. You should go check out my Instagram v0idraeken.

- casey jade