chapter 14

My eyes slowly opened and I yawned. I was still on the lounge cuddling Dylan. I walked into the kitchen and got a bottle of water. I walked outside and quietly shut the door behind me. I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket when I received a message from an anonymous number.

Anonymous; I know where you are

At first I thought it was one of the guys just messing with me so I decided to just ignore the text. I walked back inside and got dressed. I wore a burgundy sweater with a black skirt that sat just above my knees. Even though it was snowing outside and wasn't that cold inside because of the fire.

I took a deep breathe as I walked through the hallway. Something in me felt a bit off today and I think Dylan could tell. I arrived in the living room to see Dylan sitting on the couch talking to Tyler and Colton. "Oh hey Lily" Tyler says as I sit down next to Dylan. "Hey" I said with a smile. We started to having a conversation until I felt my phone buzz next to me. The guys were still talking about lacrosse or whatever it was. I unlocked my phone and checked the message.

Anonymous; Don't think you can hide Lily, I know we all of you's are!

I looked up at the guys to see none of them we're on their phones. Liam. That's who has to be doing this. I told the guys I would be back and walked into mine and Liam's room. "Liam, please tell me your the one who's doing this" I said while holding my phone up. "Doing what?" I asked confused. "This" I said while handing him the phone.

"No Lily this isn't me I swear" he replied handing me back his phone. "Um okay well I'm going to see if it's any of the girls" I muttered under my breath. I walked out of our room and quietly shut the door. I walked into Malia and Colton's room to see all the girls talking. "Okay who's ever doing this stop" I said holding my phone up. The girls all looked at each other and Malia replied "Wasn't us."

I knew that the girls wouldn't lie to me. Maybe it was them or Liam. I shrugged it off. Doesn't matter. I walked back into the living room. The guys were still talking about lacrosse. I sat back down next to Dylan and rested my head on his shoulder. He leaving down and gently kisses my forehead as I heard a knock on the door.

Hey guys, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! sorry it took so long to update but thanks for all your feedback :)

-casey jade