chapter 16

My eyes started to water as I walked out of Dylan's room. I ran into the bathroom and washed my face. I heard the door open. I slowly turned around wiping my eyes. "W-what are you doing in here?" I asked looking down at the tiles. "Lily, we didn't finish our conversation" Dylan said as he shut the door behind him.

"There's nothing else to talk about" I said as I went to walk out of the bathroom. Dylan softly pulled my arm and looked into my eyes. His gaze slowly fell to my wrist. "What's this?" he asked as he pulled my jumper up on my arm. "N-nothing, it's just a bruise I got from a couple days ago" I said as I pulled down my jumper.

Dylan looked at me with a worried look and said "Lily, are you telling me the truth?" "Yeah, it's nothing" I said with a fake smile. "Lily if anyone is hurting you, you have to tell me because I can help" he said holding both of my hands. "No one is hurting me Dylan" I replied sharply.

I dropped his hands and walked out of the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I walked into the living room and sat down. Everyone was starring at me which made me feel awkward. "Lily are you okay?" Tyler asked. "I'm okay alright?" I said angrily.

Theo stood up and asked me to talk. We walked outside and sat down. "Did you do it?" Theo asked. "Yes I did, are you happy?" I asked sharply. "Well of course I am, I get to call you mine now" he said smiling. "Yeah whatever" I replied. "Lily, what did I about you giving me attitude?" he said walking closer to me. "Sorry" I muttered under my breath.

------------------skipping to later------------------

I walked into the kitchen with Theo. I hated him so much. I saw Dylan sitting on the lounge looking sad. Theo turned me around and made sure Dylan was watching. He pressed his lips against mine and placed his hands on my hips. He pulled away and smiled. I took my bottle of water to walked to my bedroom.

Liam was sitting down on our bed starring out the window. "What is Theo doing here?" He asked as he turned his head towards me. "We are back together" I replied. "Lily, are your serious? Have your forgotten what he did to you?" he said raising his voice. "He's changed" I said trying not to burst into tears.

"What about Dylan? Do you know how much he loves you?" he asked. Dylan loves me? "Dylan doesn't love me" I replied. "Yes he does Lily" he said. Those words kept repeating in my head. Dylan loves me. Dylan loves me. But what can I do now that Theo's here. "No he doesn't but if he did I love Theo and he loves me" I replied with a harsh tone. "You don't love Theo and sure as hell he doesn't love you" he replied.

I didn't answer him. I just walked out of our room. He was right through Theo definitely did not love me and I absolutely didn't love him. I hate the way he treats me but I don't want anyone else getting hurt. I actually thought I had seen the last of Theo but obviously not.

Hey guys, I hate Theo so much in teen wolf but it's hard not to love him because he is babe. But I love Cody soooooooooo much and teen wolf is soon and I'm happy!!!

- casey jade