chapter 13

I knocked lightly on Dylan bedroom door. "Can I come in?" I asked quietly. Dylan was sitting on his bed playing with his hands. He looked up and smiled "Um yeah of course." I slowly walked in and sat next to him.

"Lily, before you say something I just want to say that I am so sorry and I would do any thing to make it up to you" Dylan said as he looked up into my eyes. "Dylan, I overreacted it was just a game and I'm sorry" I replied. "No Lily I overreacted saying I didn't like the way you and Liam kissed because I'm jealous of him, like he's got a killer body, can you see why I feel threatened" Dylan was a grin on his face which made me laugh a little.

"Let's just act like nothing ever happened?" Dylan asked holding his hand out. "Sounds good" I said as I took Dylan's hand. Dylan stood up as he pulled me up into a tight embrace. I could feel his heart beating which made me smile into his chest.

I could here someone at Dylan's door. "Finally you two made up" Tyler said as we turned to him. "Yes we did" Dylan said smiling. "Good, now come out here and let's do something because I'm bored" Tyler replied. "Tyler your always bored" I said laughing. "Well yes Lily, I am" Tyler said as he walked through the hallway.

"Come on, let's try to entertain Tyler" I said smiling. I started to walk out of Dylan's room when I felt him softly grab my hand and turn me around facing him. "Dyl what are you-" I was cut off by Dylan's lips against mine. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

"Yeah let's go" He said smiling. He took my hand and lead me through the hallway. We reached the living room and everyone was sitting there watching tv. "Guys lets do something" Malia whined. "Yeah I agree" I added. "How about we head outside for a bit" Colton suggested. "Yeah okay" Liam said.

I put on a warm coat and some shoes. I closed the door behind me and smelled the fresh air. I jumped on Dylan's back and rested my chin on his shoulder. We had walked around for ages when we decided to head home and watch a movie.

------------------skipping to later------------------

"Tyler you make the popcorn, Allison you choose the movie, Lily you get blankets, Liam you get drinks, Dylan you get other food and Malia you come sit down the me" Colton demanded as he was cuddling with Malia. I laughed and continued getting blankets from the closet.

"Okay we are all here so let's start the movie" Tyler said. "Colton turned on the movie and pressed play. We're the millers. "Good pick Allison" I said winking at her. She just smiled. I was cuddled up on the lounge next to Dylan. The movie was about half way through when my eyes started to become heavy.

PLEASE READ BELOW
Hey guys I'm so sorry this chapter is short but I'm running out of ideas so I don't know if I want to continue this book. What are you guys opinions.

- casey jade