Powers... 《Steven X Reader》

"Hey Y/N." Steven said.

"Wassup, Steven?" You greeted casually, leaning on the counter and putting your phone up to your ear.

"Can you come over to the temple today?" He asks.

"Hm? I thought you had something planned with Connie today." You say.

"Well... Connie had to cancel because her mom moved her tennis practice."

"Alright then, I'll be there around..." you looked at your clock. "10:30, Steven."

"Okay! Thanks, Y/N!" He spoke happily and you ended the call.

You rushed to your room to change your clothes. You grabbed your jacket and placed it over your pink shirt. You changed your F/C skirt to some black jeans.

You walked to your front door and slipped your black boots on. Okay, so you're atleast a mile away from Beach city and you have ten minutes... Alright. Seems fair enough.

You sprinted towards the direction of Beach City. Not to brag, but you were kind of fit. Capable of running long distances without the need for breaks.

_time skip_

You panted and slowly walked onto the beach to look for Steven.

"Steven! I'm here!" You panted as you entered his house.

Steven was on his couch, reading the new book of "No home boys" you had given his as a friendship gift.

"Hm? Hey Y/N!" He greeted and put the book down on the table next to him. He ran towards you and pulled you into a soft hug. You blushed a tint of pink as he let go.

"Alright! Come on!" He jumped up and down and grabbed your wrist, pulling you down to his eye level. You were taller than Steven by atleast three inches.

He dragged you outside and onto a hill, beside a tree that was blossoming with pink flowers.

You were mezmerized, such beautiful places still exsist.

Steven sat down next to a basket he brought with him. You sat down next to him. He opened the basket and brought out a sandwich.

"Here you go." He offered it to you.

You turned to him and nodded, taking the sandwich in your hands. He took another sandwich out and ate it.

You felt a sharp pain on your ankle. It stung, immediately... it struck you.

You took off your right boot to examine the injury.

"Ugh, great." You spat, glaring at the wound.

Steven looked at you, then at your wound. He swallowed a chunk of his snack the screamed, "I can help you with that!"

You looked at him wierdly. "Did you bring a bunch of bandages in your basket?" You asked sarcasticly.

"No! But I can do this!" He licked his hand and slapped it on your ankle. His saliva was cold, wet and well... wierd.

You shuddered and blushed at the same time he touched your ankle.

A single petal fell onto your ankle. You scowled and brushed it off... to find that your wound had been healed.

"It... worked!" Steven screamed happily, jumping in the air and started dancing.

You smiled and took both your boots off. "Lets celebrate in the water, Steven!" You suggested.

He nodded towards you and took off his sandals, bringing you down to the beach.

*Bonus Part (Pearl)*

The gemsona, Pearl walked towards the pink tree, with Rose's sword in her hands.

She knelt down on one knee and gently placed the sword onto the ground, right under the tree.

Gems didn't do it much but of course, like any other living creature... warm tears built up in her eyes, a few drops falling onto the sword.

"Rose... I'm here." She whispered to the tree. But she didn't know that Y/N and Steven were standing behind her.

Steven and Y/N went back to grab their shoes/sandals. Only to see Pearl crying at the foot of the tree.

"I'm sorry for this. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I'm sorry that..."

"Pearl..." Steven whispered behind her.

She let out a sharp gasp before turning around and covering her mouth. She tried to run away, but Steven grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug.

"Pearl... I'm sorry..." Steven whispered.

Pearl's tears dripped onto Steven's face. Y/N walked towards them and hugged Pearl too.

"Pearl, we all know that you're the best." Y/N gave Pearl a warm smile.

"I miss her too. But..." Steven started, and reached for the basket, bringing out the flag of his mom, but it was folded. "You knew her more than any of us, so you can keep this." He swung the flag over her shoulders.

"Thank you, Steven."

The three of were on their knees, hugging each other. Y/N and Steven were covered in Pearl's tears.

A/N

I could've made the last part funny. But I was like... NO! PEARL AND ROSE NEED A MOMENT!!