Text messages 《Yandere! MTT x reader》

Your POV

You stretched and yawned as you kneeled onto your bed. You fell face flat onto the your pillow, burrying your face into it. Silence filled the room, until your phone switched on.

You hastily raised your hand and grabbed it, checking out your notification. It was a message from a random person.

Roses are red. My binoculars are blue. Your curtains are open. I'm watching you.

"Wtf?!?!?!" I cried, rolling off your bed and rushing to your window.

From the house next door, which beloned to the monsters from the underground, someone was standing on a small balcony, watching you with binoculars.

You texted back, growling.

Okay! Who the hell are ya?!

That certain someone from the balcony waved at you then texted back.

I'm your dream star!

You raised an eyebrow and snarled.

Who. . . Are you. . .?

Oh! Sorry, darling!! This is Mettaton!

Mettaton. What the heck.

You swiped your curtains closed and went back to your bed.

"That freak better be gone in the morning." You snarled softly.

Morning

You wre forced awake by a loud knocking at your door. You ignored it for the first ten minutes, until you swear your heard your window break.

You gasped and went for your phone, only to be stopped by Mettaton. He ran up to your room and grabbed your cellphone, tossing out the battery and eating it.

"Wha-" You gasped.

"Mm. . . What a tasty appetizer." He licked his lips seductively.

You rolled your eyes and stepped back, placing your hand on your window sill. "Uh. . . Me-mettaton?" You whimpered.

"What is it darling?" He swiftly turned to you.

"I- uh. . ."

He took a few steps closer to you, putting up his leg against the wall.

"Mettaton get the fuck away!!" You made up your mind and jumped out your window. "Screw it!!" You exclaimed, running out into the next street.

After running for what seemed like two hours, you got to the next few streets. You leaned against a tree and sighed, brushing up your messy hair.

"I. . . Think I lost him." You sighed.

"Think again, darling~"

A/N

OHHHH YESSSS~!!

MTT be a stalker baby!!

Derp, derp!! Hope you guys enjoyed this one!! Sorry if it was kinda short!!