Karate lessons 《Marco X Reader》

"Staaaaar!! Wake up!! We were supposed to watch Marco do karate!!" You yelled in the middle of the house, your voice echoed through the entire house.

"OKAY!! JUST GIVE ME A MOMENT!!" Star roared with an even louder voice than yours.

"Eep." You yelped a bit.

Around ten minutes later, Star rolled down the railings of the stairs and smiled widely at you. "Ready!"

You smiled and grabbed her hand, "Lets go!" Both of you ran out the door and ran to the location of Marco's karate lessons.

You randomly burst through the wall with the help of Star's wand and you yelled. "THIS IS SPARTA!!" You ran up and kicked a small kid that was fighting Marco out of the window.

"Woo... there goes Jeremy." Marco chuckled. Then realized, "Y/N?! What the heck?! You just kicked a nine year old kid out of a window!!"

"He was nine... he looked five to me..." You chuckled nervously and turned to the crowd.

All of their reactions were the same, shocked, confused, or just plain wierded out by the fact you were able to kick a kid out of a window that was seven feet high.

"Now that's what I call raw talent!!" The coach suddenly exclaimed.

"Hey! Girl! Why don't you join our karate class!! You could learn how to control that wild energy!"

"Sure!! I'll do it!! LIKE A BOSS!!" You exclaimed, throwing your hands in the air.

"Great!! Classes will start tomorrow again!" He laughed and ran away.

"Marco!! Yay!! We get to practice together!" You lifted him in the air.

"Hehe... yay!" He laughed nervously, blushing a dark red.

A/N

I'm lazy to type right now. So just wait for a part 2. If you want a part 2?