Pranks 《Human! Bill X Reader》

Your POV

"Sh!" You giggled, covering Bill's mouth with your fingers.

"Sh!" He whispered back, doing the same. Both of you watched carefully as Dipper was about to open the fridge.

He let out a loud shriek the moment he took a peak inside. You couldn't hold it in, but still tried. Bill on the other hand was laughing his life away.

"What was that?!" Dipper snapped at you and Bill.

"It... was just... a prank!!" Bill said in between laughs.

"Yeah, Dipper... have a sense of humor!!" You laughed loudly.

"You guys are the literally the worst." He growled before leaving the room covered in flour.

You high-fived Bill before getting out of your crouching position inside one of the cabinets.

"Mabel?" You asked

He nodded and brought out a pack of uncooked bacon.

Later

"Oh, Mabel!! Lunch is ready!!" You exclaimed before hiding inside another cabinet with Bill.

"Ooh!! What is... it-- BACON?!" She shrieked the moment she laid eyes on the plate.

Bill was in another room, he mimiced your voice and said, "By the way!! Waddles was the main ingredient, oh wait, he's basically the only ingredient."

Everything went out of hand when Stanley came in and started eating the bacon without asking permission.

Mabel fell to her knees and started crying while wailing, "WAAAAADLES!"

"Oh, sorry kid. Didn't realize it." Stan awkwardley walked out of the kitchen.

You opened the closet next to you and Waddles walked out.

"What." Mabel stared wide eyed at her beloved pet pig.

"Hehe..." You giggled softly.

Time skip

"That was fun." You stretched your arms.

"Hehe..." Bill chuckled. "Same time next week?" He asked.

You nodded. He raised his hand and messed with your hair, before vanishing in a blue flame.