Sparring 《Marco X Reader》 [Part 2]

Your POV

"Ba-BAM!!" You back flipped off the stairs and posed dramatically in your karate uniform.

"You look good..." Star grinned proudly, "See... I can do anything!"

"Okay... Y/N... time to..." He stepped into the room and spotted you. "Whoa, where did you get the uniform?" He asked.

"I made it!" Star exclaimed proudly.

"Wow..." He blushed a bit. "You look amazing..." He whispered. He shook his head and took your hand, "Anyway! Come on! Lets go, we're gonna be late for class." He yanked you out the door.

"GOOD LUCK YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS!!" Star yelled, then slammed the door closed.

Marco kept on pulling you, it was extremely awkward because niether of you were talking.

After several minutes of silence, you entered the building where you had practice.

The coach partnered you with 'Jeremy' and Marco went with another student.

"Well, well, well, it's you again..." Jeremy glared at you.

"Haha. Yep! I'm back, the great Y/N will fight you once again!" You exclaimed proudly, placing your right fist on your chest and your left fist behind your back.

"Whatever. Just fight meh!" He snapped, trying to land a kick on you.

You dodged it swiftly, moving to the right, "Hehe, that's your fault, isn't it?" You chuckled, taking two major strides forward and karate chopping his left fore arm.

"Ouch!" He yelped.

You burst out laughing, he growled and stomped on your foot.

You had a certain... uh... disorder, so you can't feel any pain on your feet.

"Uh..." You rubbed the back of your neck. "Herp a derp." You randomly said, tripping his legs with your foot, making him fall to the ground.

"I win." You smiled.

You looked over to Marco, he had already beat his own opponent, So you both knew what that meant.

"BATTLE TO THE DEATH!!" You both exclaimed and got together on the same mat.

"Come at me, bruh!!" You smirked, taunting him with your hands.

"Fight meh!!" He grinned, bolting for you.

"Nope!" You moved aside. "Fuck this shit I'm out!" You cartwheeled to the side and attacked his left leg.

"Ow!" He yelped. "Wow, you're good." He panted.

"I know..." You said proudly.

"Well, keep tryin'!" He laughed, punching your arm.

"Argh! Dang! That hurt!" You yelped.

All of a sudden, something hard hit the back of your head, something... really hard.

"Y/N!!" Marco yelled.

You were randomly knocked out, by... Jeremy...

"HEY! JEREMY!! WHAT THE HECK?!" Marco snapped at the small nine year old kid.

Time skip

"Y/N...?"

"Is she alright...?"

"Maybe."

"Come on, Y/N..."

You opened your eyes and saw Marco staring at you, and you could see Star standing in the bafk.

"Y/N... are you alright?"

"What... happened?" You asked, rubbing your head. But instead of feeling your hair, you felt (your sins crawling on your back. Jk) some bandages wrapped around your head.

"Jeremy threw a brick at you."

"WTF?! WHY?!"

"I dunno." He shrugged.

Your head started spinning again and your head fell down on your pillow.

"Ow..."

"Hm... You're going to be alright Y/N. Star and I will keep you safe." He held your hand.

"For now... how about some (Fav. Show)?" He smiled warmly.