Cuddles!! (OC X Tom)

Sorry if these annoy you, since this is a Various x READER. But I like writing these, it feels nice.

"Ooh! This one looks cute!!" Tom ran to the next store and pointed at the baby rabbit that was in a cage. Chyanne chuckled at her friend's actions and at how childish he was acting.

Today was pretty calm, the sun wasn't that hot, and it was a perfect day for a nice walk. Tom decided to come out of his own little hell and hang out with her.

"Chi!! Can we get it!! It's soooo cute!!" Tom begged to his friend.

Chyanne rolled her eyes at the fact that Tom called her by her nickname, before glancing over at the bunny. It was a white rabbit that had green eyes.

It is pretty cute...

She pressed her hand against the cage and the bunny reacted by sniffing her hand, and licking it right after, making her giggle.

"He likes you!! Can we please get him!! We can take turns with playing with him!! I'll let him play with Mr. Marshmallow!!" Tom was literally on his knees, begging for her to buy him the rabbit.

Chyanne laughed before taking out her wallet, and walking into the store. Tom waited outside patiently. She walked back out with two boxes, handing one of them to Tom.

He opened it and gasped happily when he saw the bunny staring at him.

"Thank you!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" Tom exclaimed, taking out the rabbit and spinning around like a child.

Chyanne never got herself a little puppy, it was a chocolate brown and had really soft fur. It was quite young but very playful, according to the seller.

After wandering around a bit more, it began raining, Chyanne brought out her umbrella. Tom stepped closer to her and shielded the bunny, and covering her with his coat. It was really sweet of him.

The rain got pretty hard, so the pair decided to stop at a pet cafe. Where numerous pets are welcomed, and you could eat there with pets at your feet or beside you on your chair.

Tom opened the door for her, it was pretty empty. The two were greeted by loud barks and the tweets of birds and the squaks of macaws.

The two sat down on a small table, and a trained Labrador brought both of you a menu. Tom allowed Chyanne to choose their food. After ordering some hot chocolate, a kitten came up to Chyanne. Tom gasped and ran to her side, petting the kitten lightly.

"AW THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!" He then ran to the center of the room and let the animals gather around him as he released all his stress by petting them. Soon enough, Chyanne decided to join him.

A/N

I dunno what I did to Tom.