PSH, I DIDNT FORGET THIS BOOK WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT [Aquamarine X Reader]

"Goodness, you humans really don't have anything to do with your lives." Aquamarine commented hastily, listening to you ramble on about your day. "No wonder all of you die without anyone knowing your names."

"Why are you being so mean?" You complained, averting your eyes from the gem, "I agreed with Steven to watch over you but I didn't know you'd be such a meanie."

"Well it's not my fault, you just don't understand who and what I am." Aquamarine countered, practically hissing at you stubbornly.

"Yes I do, you're a high ranking gem named Aquamarine-"

"You got that right, but I'm not named Aquamarine, I am Aquamarine." She interrupted rudely, you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"Whatever, are you gonna let me continue or are you just gonna continue being a rude little twat?" You hissed at her, she looked at you with an offended expression.

"Maybe you should just listen to me for once, you keep talking I'm already getting sick and tired of your petty little voice." Aquamarine said, flying up to your face and placing a finger on your lips.

Oho, she crossed the damn line.

You grabbed her and growled, "Says you! Have you heard yourself?"

"Of course I have!"

"And you're not sick of your own voice?"

"Why would i be? It's so perfect."

You sighed, rubbing your head with your fingers and let her go, "I'm done with you."

A/N

Yeah I actually forgot about this book so just have this for now-