Imagine: Stiles

*Edited*

A/N- So I just realized that how Part 1 ended was not how I originally wrote it.  I was having bad problems with Wattpad and apparently it deleted so I am so sorry.

He doesn't even know me 

Part 2

Previously

I kept running until I ran into someone.

I look up to see its Scott McCall, Stiles best friend and also my only friend besides Danny.

Scott knows I like Stiles, but I told him not to mention me in any way, shape, or form.

"(Y/n) what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked.

I looked behind me to see Stiles coming.

I tried to make a run for it again, but Scott held me to where I couldn't get out of his grasp.

Continued

I tried everything to get out of Scotts arms, but nothing worked.  I gave up and just wrapped my arms around him, crying into his chest.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong? Please tell me." he pleaded.

"He doesn't even know me" I whispered into his chest.

I knew he heard me because of his werewolf hearing.  If he was just a regular human he probably wouldn't have heard anything that I just said.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and I knew who it was.

Stiles.

I turned my head to where I could see him.  Tears streaming down my face like a waterfall. 

When he saw my face, his face immediately dropped from that cute smile of his to a frown.

"(Y/n). What's wrong?" he asked.

When I heard him say my name I couldn't breathe.

"You know my name?" I whispered.  

I almost thought he didn't hear me, until his face changed from concerned to shocked and slightly confused.

"Of course I know your name." he said. 

I was about to respond until I heard him say something else that I almost didn't catch because he whispered it.

"How could I forget the name of the person that I've loved for years."

I was happy to hear him say that, but slightly confused. 

I thought he was in love with 'The Lydia Martin', not someone like me.

She's just so beautiful and I could never compete with that.

"What did you just say?" I asked him as I turned around to face him.

"Wait? You just heard that?" he asked surprised.

I shook my head to indicate that I did.

"I thought you were in love with Lydia?" I asked him, looking down at the ground.

I saw someone walk in front of me.  They put their finger under my chin and lifted my face up to look at them.

I was met with dark brown eyes, looking into my (e/c) ones.

"No. Its always been you (y/n). No one else."

I could feel my cheeks burning, indicating that I was starting to blush.

I tried to look away, but his hand kept my head in place.

I noticed that he started to lean in and soon our lips connected.

It was a nice slow and passionate kiss.

I smiled into it and then broke apart from him.

We looked at each other smiling, but the moment was ruined by Scott.

"It's about damn time you said something to her." he said and walked away.

We started laughing at Scott.

"Wait?.. Scott was my ride home." I said to Stiles, freaking out slightly.

"That's alright. I'll take you home." he said and looked down at me and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers together.

We walked to his jeep and he opened the door for me like a gentlemen.

Who knew that this would end up turning into the start of a perfect relationship.

*The End*

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading.  I hope you guys like it and please vote and comment on who you think that I should write my next imagine on.  Also go check out my Fan fiction called The Boss's Niece if you haven't already.