The Maze Runner: Thomas Imagine (Request)

*Edited*

Request by @TerraElizabeth

(Y/n) pov

It was a very hot day in the glade.  My story is just like every other shuck face that is in this place except I came up with my twin brother Newt.  That is the only thing that makes Newt and I different from the others.  I love my brother but he is super protective and it's so annoying.  I can understand why though considering that I am the only gladder that's a girl here.  While my brother is second of command, I am a runner with Minho.

I have had this huge crush on the greenie Thomas and if Newt found out I know he would flip shit.  Thomas and I have had to sneak around every day just to be with each other. When he told me that he liked me to I couldn't believe my ears.  My crush actually liked me back.

*Flashback*

Thomas and I were running threw the maze trying to see if we could find a way out.  I was getting hungry and I could tell Thomas was too. 

Minho was sick so he was back in the glade with the med jacks until his fever goes down. 

I started to slow down to a stop and turned around.

"This is a good time to stop for lunch."

He shook his head and sat down on the ground pulling out his sandwich that Frypan made for him this morning.

I sat down across from him and did the same and pulled out my water.  The sun was beating down on us this whole time and our bodies were dripping with sweat.  I definitely needed to take a shower when we got back to the glade.

Newt made them build me my own seperate shower because he wasn't gonna have guys looking at my body when I was taking one and one of the boys happen to walk in.

I look up at Thomas to see him already looking back at me.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing."

I was confused but shook it off and continued to eat.  We needed to eat fast and start running again if we want to make it back to the glade before the gate closes and we get stuck out here with the grievers again.

I stood up once I was finished and watched Thomas stand up after me.  I look down the road of the maze and took a drink of my water.

I turn back to find Thomas standing right in front of me.

"Thom......"

I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine and was pushed against the wall.

I immediately melted into the kiss and started to kiss him back.  I was in pure bliss.  It felt like we were kissing for hours but in reality it was only a few minutes.

We finally broke apart, both of us panting.

"What the shuck did I just do. Newt is gonna kill me if he found out that I just kissed his sister." He whispered to himself.

I walked over to him and grabbed his face.

"I am so sorry (y/n). I.."

"Do you like me?" I cut him off.

"I...I um..."

"Do you like me yes or no Thomas."

"Yes..."

He looked nervous saying that to me.

"Good because I like you too."

I smiled at him and he smiled back and pushed me back against the wall into another deep kiss.

*End of Flashback*

I was in the forest waiting for Thomas to meet me in our usual spot.  Ever since the day in the maze we have been sneaking around to be with each other.

I heard someone coming and hid behind this big tree.

"(Y/N)!!!" I heard a familiar voice.

It was Thomas.

I came out of my hiding spot and ran to him. Once I reach his body I jumped and knocked us both to the ground, laughing.

"Are you okay?" I asked trying to control my laughter.

"I'm fine." He could barely control his laughter either.

He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head down on his chest.  Everything was so quiet and peaceful that I could hear his heart beating in his chest.  I closed my eyes and laid there on his chest not caring about anything in the world.  I felt Thomas stir under me and looked up at him to find him staring at me.  I smiled at him and sat up, straddling his waist.  I leaned down and pressed my lips against his. Our lips meshed together perfectly and both of us not even caring about the world around us.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER?!?!?!"

I turn around to where the voice was coming from to find my brother standing there.

His face was red with anger. I jumped off of Thomas.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SISTER!"

I cringed at Newts voice, as he yells at Thomas.

"She is my baby sister and you knew she was off limits.  How could you? My best friend. How could you betray me?" He said to Thomas, his voice calming down, but I could tell the slightest move could set him back off again.

"As for you." He pointed at me.

"I told you to stay away from these shanks. None of them are good enough for you."

At this point I was mad. Yes he has told me that before, but that doesn't make him right. Thomas is right for me.

"No you don't get to say that to me. I have my own feelings and those feeling are towards Thomas. Thomas has the same feelings towards me and honestly, he is good enough for me. You should be glad I went for someone like Thomas and not Gally. We all know that he has a massive crush on me, but I fell for Thomas and Thomas is the best guy I'll probably ever get. Now get over it and accept it that Thomas and I like each other."

Newt and Thomas starred at me in shock, not expecting what I had just said.  Newt looked defeated, but Thomas was just happy that I stood up for us and that I am not letting my brother get in the way of our happiness.

"Is this really what you want?" Newt asked me.

I looked at my brother with tears in my eyes.

"Yes, yes it is."

"Okay, then I accept it." He smiled at me and turned around towards Thomas.

"But if you hurt my sister, then you'll be out of this glade before you can say shank. "

Thomas nodded and Newt started to walk away.   I looked at Thomas once Newt was out of sight and ran towards him and gave him a long passionate kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------
I will do requests, but they will be in reader chan form. So just message me a request on Who: Thomas, Stiles, Stewart, or Dylan himself and the plot! Thanks for all the Congrats!! Just know that times will get hard in school but you can make it through it because it is all worth it! -R 😘