The Internship: Stuart Twombly

(EDITED)

This request is for @sappyerin

(y/h)= your height

(f/d)= favorite drink

Stuarts Pov

I was walking around the google campus outside with Lyle, Nick, and Billy.  The rest of our group was somewhere else.  I didn't really care where they were though.  Things have gotten better between all of us though after we won the contest and got ourselves jobs here at google.

We have gotten a lot closer and hang out a lot.  Neha and I still bicker all the time though.  It was our lunch time and we were walking around trying to find a table to sit at so we can eat our lunches.  We were talking about this new app that we are trying to design, but we can't quite figure it out.  Nick and Lyle were discussing things about the app that had to do with whatever their jobs were for the app.

I zoned out during their conversation, looking around.  Then I saw her.  There she was talking to some of her friends.  She had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.  She was shorter than me.  I think she may be about (y/h), but that is just a guess.  She was the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen.  The only problem is that she is one of my bosses.  She is the one who told us to come up with a new app.  Once we come up with an idea we have to pitch it to her with all the results on how we think the app will do, will it make us money, etc.  Her name is (Y/n) (L/n). 

(Y/n) is one of the sweetest people that I have ever met.  She always comes to check up on us to see how everything is doing. 

We finally find a table and we all sit down.  Yo-Yo and Neha have finally joined us, but my attention was still on (Y/n).  I watched her as she talked and ate her sandwich and drank her (f/d).  She eats and drinks the same thing almost very day for lunch that I have noticed.  I know that probably sounds creepy, but I just happen to notice the small things.  I take a bite out of my burger and look back at her to see that she's looking right back at me.  I was about to wave when I see a pair of fingers snapping together in front of my face.

I  groan and look over to see who was trying to get my attention.  "Its about time.  Can you stop looking at (Y/n) for one minute and actually participate in our conversation." Neha says to me.  I glare at her and start to pay attention to the conversation more, occasionally glancing at her, but it seems that I had lost her attention. 

(Y/n) Pov

There's a guy that I have liked for a little while now.  He's a little older than me, but the problem is, is that I am his boss.  You might be wondering how I am his boss if he's older than me.  I was smarter than most kids my age and graduated from high school when I was 16.  I graduated college at 22.  I soon found a job here at google and became one of the CEOs of the company.

The guy that I like is named Stuart Twombly.  I always catch him looking at me.  Its always so funny though when I do catch him.  When I do his eyes widen and his face gets really red. Also whenever I am around him he always stumbles his words and I find it really cute.   The only problem is, is that I don't know how to really approach him to see if he wants to go on a date.  Its obvious he likes me, but I am just to scared to ask him out.

—————————————

Sorry that it is short. I haven't updated in a while so I wanted to get something out there. I hope you liked this. Please like and comment if you want a part 2!

Dylan O'Brien Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें