Waking up in the Maze: Thomas imagine

*Edited*

Part 1

(E/c) = eye color

I woke up in the maze a few days ago.  I don't know how I got there and the only thing that I remember is my names (y/n).

It was day time so I decided to wander around to hopefully find my way out somehow when I came across two boys.

I stopped in my tracks and watched as they stood there, starring at me.

One of them took a step towards me and I turned around and sprinted off.

I was dodging countless of walls, but every time I looked behind me they were still on my trail.

I turned left and realized that it came to a dead end. As I turned around to go the other way the two boys were already there, trapping me.

They started to advance toward me and I backed up until my back hit the wall.

"Thomas check this shank out. We'll take her back to the glade with us, but we have to hurry before the doors close." An Asian boy said to a really cute boy that I guess was Thomas.

Thomas walked up to me and I shrunk to the ground.

The guy bent down and grabbed my forearm gently and helped me stand.

I started to shake, not knowing where they were taking me.

"Hey, it's okay. We're not gonna hurt you. Now can you tell me how you ended up in the maze?" The boy Thomas asked.

I looked up at him with my (e/c) eyes meeting his dark brown ones.

I shook my head and started to speak quietly.

"I don't know. I just woke up in here and decided to look for a way out when I saw you guys. I thought you might attack me so I ran." I said, barely audible.

The boy shook his head as if he understood what I was saying. 

"Do you remember anything? Your name perhaps?" He asked.

"(Y/n). My names (y/n)." I told him.

"Well (y/n) my name is Thomas and that guy in front of us is Minho. You'll meet the others when we get back to the glade." He told me.

I was confused. What's the glade? And others? Is there more people out here other than just us? Is there more girls like me in this so called glade? 

"What's the glade? And are there any girls there? Like me?" I asked him out of curiosity.

He shook his head no.

"You're the only girl so far out here that we have seen.  Also the glade is just where we stay and call home." Thomas told me.

I was upset to hear that I was the only girl here.  I was about to say something else when we came across these giant doors that I guess led into the glade.

Once we stepped onto the green grass the doors started to shut behind us.

I was scared. I was gonna be locked in this place with a lot of boys if those doors shut.

I turn away from them to see about 20 guys standing around me.

I freaked out and ran towards the trees.  I could hear someone behind me, but I kept running and climbed the highest tree that I could find.

I look down to see Thomas at the bottom, looking up at me.

"Come down. Please (y/n)." Thomas said when a guy with blonde hair appeared next to him.

"You alright there greenie?" He asked.

I was confused again. Why did he call me greenie? That's not my name.

"(Y/n) this is Newt, he's second in command here in the glade. Please come down. No one is gonna hurt you. I promise."

I shook my head at him. For some reason I feel like I've known him. There's just something about him that makes me trust him and I feel safe when I'm with him.

I've only known this guy for what a few hours and I already feel this way for him?

I climbed down the tree till I reached them.

I looked at them and they started to walk back to where I guess the rest of the boys are.

I followed behind them until we came up to the boys again.

"I hope this goes well." I whispered to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------

Here's part 1. Thank you so much for reading. -R 😊