Chapter 14: "Now to find my pissed off girlfriend."

Luke's POV

"Should I leave?" I asked curiously wondering if it was alright for me to stay when there's so much tension between Percy and Aqua...

"Your fine, Luke." Sally reassured me

"Are you sure, I mean I could go find a park or trees or something and just talk to Aqua in the morning." I said thinking nothing of what was wrong with where I said I could go

Sally turned to look at me, "oh no, no, no. No boyfriend of my daughters is going to sleep in a park..." she turned to Paul, "Why dont you go inside, Paul."

Paul nodded and went inside the apartment...

"I don't care who your father is, your not sleeping in a park!" Sally hissed

"Where I am suppose to sleep then?" I asked, I mean Sally knows Demi-gods find a place where they can stay, they don't usually have money or a job... And I haven't seen my mom in a while, even then she doesn't live close enough... Where does she expect me to stay? A five star hotel?

"You'll stay here, you'll have to share Aqua's room with her because of the fact that I'm pretty sure if you stay in Percy's room Ill hear you two killing eachother in the middle of the night. Also I know you'll be good to my daughter, because if your not, well I know that Percy sees his dad more than he should, and all I have to do is pray to Poseidon and he can drown you. So don't you dare hurt my daughter! Am I clear?" Sally hissed harshly

"Yes ma'am." I said quickly

"Good, now go find my daughter, she just went threw the elevator, I'll talk to Percy."

I nodded, walked past Percy and just looked at him for a minute, I may not be Aqua's brother, but I'm her lover, and I know if she had yelled at me the way she did to Percy, I don't think id ever recover. I turned away and kept walking, trying not to think of the future... but I did anyways.

As i was in the elevator, I couldn't help but think what would happen if Aqua was the child of the big three? ... Shed have to die, and I'd be without the one I love. And what about Percy? How would he take it if Aqua had to give her life for the world?

If only I knew who was the holder of the prophecy... It'd be so much easier. I might be abel to prevent something from happening, if only I knew what was suppose to happen.

I want my Aqua, and I want her forever. But if I had to, if it was one or the other. If Aqua was dying or was going to die, and I could save her, and the only way to do that would be by dying, I would. I'd do anything if it ment keeping my girl healthy and safe, even if it took her happiness away for a while, I know that one day shed be happy again.

Shed know that I would want her to be happy and shed move on. You might think it's stupid giving your life for someone else's, but once you've fallen in love, you'd do anything for that person. If they asked you to do something that didn't want to do, you'd do it, just to them happy. All I want is Aqua's happiness, and right now, I know, she isn't happy.

I got to the lobby and looked around, I couldnt see my Aqua, and her perfect long black hair and gorgeous blue eyes stick out over everyone. Since my love sticks out over everyone, I decided to ask the manager if he had seen her.

"Excuse me." I smiled wirily

The manager looked up from his keyboard to get a glimpse of me and then quickly whent back to typing, "Yes."

"Umm.. well, my girlfriend was a little upset and I'm scared she going to do something stupid, can I ask if you've seen her?" I half-smiled

"Does she live here?"

"Yes."

"Do you?"

"Uhh.... Yea." I panicked thinking if I said no he would call the cops...

"What does she look like?"

"She has long jet black hair, these gorgeous blue eyes, she's about five feet and five inches, and very thin."

"Are you talking about Ms.Jacksons daughter?"

"Yes sir, that's her."

"She would have gone to the roof, she uses the elevator so her mom thinks she's going for a walk, I go up there and she's there at midnight, well whenever she's not in school or summer camp which isn't often, but don't tell her I told you, she told me to keep it a secret, but you seem like a worried boyfriend who loves her very much. Just be careful up there, okay?"

"Okay, thank you very much. Mr....?"

"Ruth, George Ruth. You don't live here do you?"

"No, mr.Ruth, just staying the night at the Jackson's."

"Oh well if you'd like I could get you an appartment close to hers."

"Oh no sir, thank you very much but there'd be no way of me repaying you. I don't have any money."

"It's on me, I'm not gonna have you no have a house, your older than 18 right?"

"Well ya, but howd you know?"

"Why else would you be staying at the Jackson's, I mean Percy probably doesn't like you dating his sister and Sally probably wont let you sleep in a park, right?"

"yeeaaa..."

"Okay, so find Aqua then come down here to get an apartment."

I nodded, I mean you can't just turn down a free apartment that's really close to your girlfriends...

"Now to find my pissed off girlfriend." I mumbled quietly to myself as I pressed the cold elevator button that said "R" As in Roof.