Chapter 15: "I love you"

*Ding*

The elevator doors opened to the beautiful night sky. The stars sparkled like beautiful little lights on black paper, Now I understand why Aqua likes to be out here...

At first, I didn't see her, with her black hair and black cloths, she doesn't exactly stick out in the dark.

I looked over and over, several times... Finally i saw her...

She was hiding her face in her hands, and I could hear her cute little sniffle... She was crying, but why? She's the one that chewed her brother out...

... She chewed her brother out... Why didn't I know!

Aqua, well she's very sensitive when it comes to her friends an family, that's her fatal flaw.

If someone Aqua knew was dying, even if she didn't like them much, she'd give her life for there's if she could.

I walk quietly and slowly so she wouldn't hear me coming... When I got to her, I sat next to her on the short brick wall, but instead of facing the elevator, I turned to my right, swung my right leg over the brick wall, scooched close to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Started she squeaked and jumped a little, thank the gods she didn't jump any higher, we woulda fell.

Aqua turned and gave a little sniffle, she lifted her hand to wipe her tears, but I beat her to it. I wiped her tears off each side, slowly, and shh'ed her.

"it's alright, I'm here, I love you." I spoke as softly as possible

"Luke, I didn't mean to say what I said, it just came out." Aqua said, tears slowly dripping down her face again

"Hey it's okay, just talk to your brother okay?"

She nodded, "I will."

"And I have a little surprise for you."

"Huh?"

"The manager offered me a free apartment right across from yours."

Her eyes lit up, Aqua looked so happy, that made me happy. "Really?" She squeaked with glee

"Yes really and you can stay with your guy."

"Promise?"

"I promise," I paused, looking down my right side "can we go now? I don't really like heights and I don't particularly like hanging halfway off the top of a building..."

Aqua giggled and put her arms out like wings"Only if you carry me like your bride."

"How 'bout like my princess." I winked

She giggled like a preppy school girl, which I find cute, "Okay."

I picked her up and carried Aqua to the elevator, I stepped in when the doors open with Aqua in my arms, taking one more glance at the night sky, smiling at the constellation us Demi-Gods call, Zoë Nightshade.

"Luke?" Aqua asked looking up at me

"Yes?" I said turning my head to look at her

She turned to the night sky, "I love you."

I gave her a tired smile, "I know."

The elevator doors closed and took us down... Here we go.

AUTHORS NOTE: Lol, I almost posted this in Percy Jackson and his twin sister Aqua Jackson... I'm sooo tired... I know it's short, but I was hoping to hold you guys off for a bit, leave a little cliff hanger, and start a little further in there life's... So here ya go! 

~TyTyEngelman <3