Chapter 19: Uncle Percy

Authors note: Really short chapter but its all i had time for right now. and i know ive been promising you guys this for a while i just havent gotten to it, ive been busy with school and earning money for a laptop so i can write way more often. If you want to help fund my laptop, all profits from my Etsy go towards it! Anyways, this is my christmas gift to you! Merry Christmas and Happy new years! Enjoy! ~ TyTyEngelman

Amycus' POV

I walked up to the ocean edge, as soon as I saw my uncle I took a small breathe. Here we go, I thought.

I walked up to Percy who was watching the sun slowly set and I taped my hand on his shoulder, he quickly turned and scowled at me.

"Look," I said, "you can hate me and my mom as much as you want. But I want you to tell me what you know about my dad, Luke Castellan."

His scowl turned to shock and surprise, "Well, for one thing youve sure got his fire."

"What else, tell me what he was like."

"Look Amycus, Im not the best person to talk to about Luke, I didnt know him until he sided with the Titans and tried to kill me. Why don't you talk to Annabeth or Thalia."

"Fine," I groaned and started storming off in the sand, then I stopped in mid thought and ran back to my uncle. He had already started looking at the sunset again so i might have forced him to turn around. "whats your problem?!"

He looked at me as if I was crazy, "What?"

"Whats your problem?!" I yelled again

"What do you mean, Amycus?"

"Why do you hate my mom so much?!"

He looked shocked and kind of hurt, "I don't know what your talking about."

"Chiron said you used to be inseparable, what happened?"

He looked as red as a tomato with anger, "You. You happened. The gods favored you and her just because Luke was dead!"

"Well I dont want to be favored! So ill fucking tell them to back off if you play nice with mom. She misses you, whether she'll admit it or not."