Chapter 16: Amycus

Chapter 16: Amycus

Aqua's POV

"Amycus!" I yelled hoping the little hero hadnt injured himself yet

"Mom, im 15." Amycus moaned

I smiled, he reminded me so much of Luke. Luke passed away when he was 24 years old, Kronos was the reason he died.

I'd had a grudge against the titans ever since, who wouldn't? They took my lover and father of my child away.

Every night since my Luke was taken from me, I'd cry myself to sleep... If Amycus heard me he didn't say.

After Amycus was born Percy and I had a fight, we never really made up. It's been 15 years and everytime we get close to eachother Percy starts chewing me out. It's not my fault that the gods felt sorry for me, I was 16 and pregnant with my dead lover's child.

I decided to have Amycus because he was my miracle, Luke wasn't in my life anymore and that made me sad, but Amycus was apart of Luke and he was with me, alive and breathing, he was our son, Amycus Autolycus Castellan.

AUTHORS NOTE: K so this is an extremely short chapter... But it gives you a little idea where I'm going in the future. If you haven't allready guessed, this is long after the Titan war and luke is dead :( more chapters coming soon...