Chapter 5

****Picture of Nick on the side :) >>>>>>>

Chapter 5

           "Oh. Em. Gee. Vi!" Angela squealed in my ear. "Did you really see him? How tall was he? Did you see his face? Was he hot? Omigod he was, wasn't he? Who am I kidding, he has to be hot.  Did you hear him speak? Did he sound young? Omigod and the message he wrote on the window was so freaking hot. He called someone cupcake! I wonder who he was talking to. If he called me cupcake, I would probably like melt in his arms. I bet he's good in bed. I would love to have a boyfriend like that. Heck, I'd even marry—"

            Angela's rant was interrupted by a loud thump. JT had slammed his fist on the lunch table. We all stared up at him in shock.

            "My arm was numb," was his excuse. His stone face did not crack.

            "Oh," Angela giggled nervously, looking anywhere but at him. I raised my eyebrows, my eyes alternating between the two.

            "I'm going to go get some fresh air," JT grumbled, and walked out of the cafeteria.

            "Well, that was awkward," Angela said softly.

            I sighed. "Ang, you’re not thinking straight. This guys is dangerous. He killed somebody! And you want to be dating him?"

            "Well…"

            "This guy probably rapes girls in his free time! He's a psycho." I shuddered.

            "But…"

            "I didn't even get to see him, okay? I ran out of the shop before he could see me. And then Nick picked me up and brought me home. That’s all there is to it. 

            Angela huffed. "Fine."

            "That reminds me, why did you come to pick me up?" I asked Nick, who had been munching on his sandwich silently listening to our conversation. "I texted JT to pick me up."

            Nick shrugged, while Angela froze in her seat. "I read your message and I didn't know where he was so I came," he explained.

            "Oh, I forgot! I had to go talk to Mrs. Brooke about the project!" Angela giggled nervously. "Silly me." She packed her things quickly and rushed out of the cafeteria.

            Nick and I looked at each other. "She's a terrible liar."

            "I whole-heartedly agree with you."

***