0.02

2 years later

Owen Common! Let me at em!

I pulled forcefully on the leash that he held connected to my forces vest. The guy in the heavy suit jogged away at a slow pace, every step he took made me want to launch at him more.

I braked loudy, adding to the already existing commotion from all the yelling and shouting.

Owen held me tightly between his legs, holding a leash connected to the thick vest around my chest, where he had the most control, but that didn't stop me from pulling against the piece of leather that kept me from bolting after the guy in the fat suit.

"HOLD! HOLD!" Owen shouted and I stilled slightly, the anticipation killing me. The silence was almost deafening. My muscles were itching to launch after the guy running away from me. 

"GO" Owen unclipped the leash and immediately I took off. I pushed my paws to run as fast as possible to catch up to the fat suit guy. The wind rushed over my fur and a growl ripped through my chest as I got close enough. When I was a few feet away, I launched myself off the ground and jumped onto the fat suit, my jaws clamping down on an arm.

He fell to the ground when my weight was suddenly added to his arm, and landed on his stomach. I on the other hand landed on my paws and threw my head back and forth viciously. The fat suit guy tried to get his feet underneath him and I kept jerking my head in different directions to throw him off again, keeping him on the ground.

Footsteps quickly approached the fat suit guy and I, when I jerked my head once again I caught sight of Owen running up to us. Aw man! I was having fun..

"BAILEY OUT" He shouted, giving the command to let out of the perp. I obliged and unlatched my jaws from the suit and backed off, my head still kept low and my eyes on the guy who was now getting his ground.

"Watch him!" Owen ordered and I crouched low, ready to jump up again if he tried anything. My eyes never leaving his form as a low growl was maintained in my chest.

After a few moments of staring the guy down, Owen gave the order to fully back off and return to him.

"Anndddd Release" I stood up and trotted off to Owen, who then clipped the leather leash back onto my black vest. I looked up at him, my tongue hanging out of my mouth happily.

He kneeled down and rubbed my neck and shoulder.

"Good girl Bailey, good girl." He smiled and congratulated me. I licked the side of his face and he pushed me off lazily.

"Amazing how he can be a 90 pound killer one minute and be this adorable little puppy the next ain't it?" A voice spoke up, a southern draw quality to it

"Amazing how he can be a 90 pound killer one minute and be this adorable little puppy the next ain't it?" A voice spoke up, a southern draw quality to it. I turned my head around to see a fat guy in a tan shirt with dark pants, his hair was grey, but he wasn't old, maybe 40's? Owen stood up to his full height, watching the man approach. I sat down beside his legs, trying to ignore the fat suit man walking away. 

"Uh, A few things, He is a she, she's not a killer, and she's not a puppy."

Damn straight. You tell em' Owen.

Owen walked towards the guy, still holding my leash. I followed, walking along side him at a matching pace.

"If you don't mind me asking, who are you?" Owen asked, looking cautious. This guy was giving me a bad vibe. He also smelt really bad... Like sweat and fish. A very, very, horrifically bad smell. I snorted and shook my neck out slightly to show my disgust.

"Vic Hoskins." He glanced down at me.

"You mind if I.." He pointed down to me. If he wanted to pet me, he'd lose an arm. He tried to bring his hand down and I growled threateningly and bared my teeth.

Bitch don't touch me. I'll take your arm off.

Hoskins jerked his arm back.

"Probably best if you didn't." I felt Owen pull the leash tighter, probably a safety precaution so I wouldn't bite him. Even if I really wanted to.

"Why are you here?" Owen asked another question. Hoskins looked around, placing his hands on his hips.

"I'm here to offer you a job. I represent a company that looking for experienced animal trainers, and I've heard you're pretty good at it." Hoskins gestured to me, I was sitting at Owen's feet, looking up at the 2 men.

"How do you feel about training dinosaurs?"