0.4

***UNEDITED***

The drive from the I-rex paddock, that's what I'm calling it, to the control center was relatively short due to the speed Owen was driving at. Every bump the truck hit cause a jolt that sent me falling onto the chair so I just gave up with sitting up and laid down to keep from getting hurt at some point.

Currently I was standing at Owen's side as we rode down the elevator, a ding going off everytime we passed another floor. I could almost feel the rage pouring off Owen in waves, his face was in a hard scowl and his body rigid. I could understand where the anger was coming from. We were both nearly killed by a huge white monster capable of swallowing us whole, and said monster is now able to go on a killing spree and kill every single living thing on this island because it's no longer locked up.

My breathing in the elevator was heavy and my tongue hung out of my mouth as I panted away. With the mixture of the hot weather, all the running and the stress, it was very easy to say I was tired and could have a nap right now. Owen must of taken notice of how heavy I was breathing because he ran a hand down my back and rubbed behind on of my ears lightly.

The elevator doors dinged open and Owen barged out, me trotting by his side with my head down and a low growl in my chest.

A guard in a black suit stopped him by forcefully holding him back "I need to see a badge." The moment the guard tried to push Owen, I was sent into overdrive, launching myself at the guard and biting down, albeit gently but still firmly, on his arm and dragging him to the ground as I used to do back in K-9 training. I growled loudly as I held him in place and kept him from moving, and the man yelled out.

"What the HELL WAS THAT!?" Owen yelled at Claire, without giving me or the guard a second glance.

"There are cameras all over that paddock! She DID NOT just disappear!"

The guard tried to stand up, but I jerked my head to the side, throwing off his balance and sending him face first into the tile. As I was trained to do, anyone who poses a threat or threatens my trainer, aka Owen, I'm required to take down in order to protect him, and I'd do it gladly every time if it meant Owen came out of it unharmed.

"Owen Grady!" A thick indian accent yelled, and I recognized it as Mr. Masrani. Out of the corner of my eye i saw the man himself, dressed in a grey suit, glaring at my trainer.

"Control your dog!" Owen relented but gave the order for me to let go and back off.

"Bailey out." He said without yelling and I immediately dropped the guys forearm from my mouth and went of to Owen's side.

"It must of been some sort of...technical malfunction." Claire turned back to the giant screens that hung on the opposite wall.

"Where you not watching!?" Owen snapped "She marked up that wall as a distraction! She wanted us to think she'd escaped!"